Jump to content

1972 Lambo Miura SV at CTS


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Burgerman said:

A little off topic, but wow what a car ! Asking price $5.5M 🙂

https://classicthrottleshop.com/1972-lamborghini-miura-sv-rosso-corsa/

Going to visit a collection next weekend, includes 17 Fezzas, and I think a Muira, not sure what variety though.  Heap of P cars too, incl 996 GT3, 997 GT2 etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Burgerman said:

A little off topic, but wow what a car ! Asking price $5.5M 🙂

https://classicthrottleshop.com/1972-lamborghini-miura-sv-rosso-corsa/

That price is up there, the aussie delivered premium strikes again!

A Miura is and always will remain my dream car. Can't see ever stumping up the cash for one short of a powerball windfall.

https://www.classic.com/m/lamborghini/miura/p400sv/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Burgerman said:

A little off topic, but wow what a car ! Asking price $5.5M 🙂

https://classicthrottleshop.com/1972-lamborghini-miura-sv-rosso-corsa/

That was my father's old car. Needless to say he didn't sell it to CTS for anywhere near that in 2007! It is a beautiful thing. Could end up heading o/s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, sleazius said:

That price is up there, the aussie delivered premium strikes again!

A Miura is and always will remain my dream car. Can't see ever stumping up the cash for one short of a powerball windfall.

https://www.classic.com/m/lamborghini/miura/p400sv/

Same . My all time bestest car 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, LeeM said:

 Same here 

HERESY!!!

Same here đŸ€· ❀

(all the coolest cats had/have one
 Miles Davis, Jay Kay, Frank Sinatra, Eddie Van Harlem
.Rod Stewart
 😳 bah ha ha ha)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is my mate car. All original and one of only 2 Aus delivered SV's. He actually used it, and it was great to actually see it on the road. It is sad to see it leave our little group.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.cfc4cb882f827c72264ceeead74d2eea.jpeg

4 hours ago, sleazius said:

A Miura is and always will remain my dream car.

It is a stunning car, but I would still take a mid 80's Countach with the flares and the wing that does nothing :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kerry said:

HERESY!!!

Same here đŸ€· ❀

(all the coolest cats had/have one
 Miles Davis, Jay Kay, Frank Sinatra, Eddie Van Harlem
.Rod Stewart
 😳 bah ha ha ha)

 Well there's a damn cool list!

Pretty sure there's a lime green one here in Adelaide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, MFX said:

That is my mate car. All original and one of only 2 Aus delivered SV's. He actually used it, and it was great to actually see it on the road. It is sad to see it leave our little group.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.cfc4cb882f827c72264ceeead74d2eea.jpeg

It is a stunning car, but I would still take a mid 80's Countach with the flares and the wing that does nothing :D 

Ha!  Me too


Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Burgerman said:

A little off topic, but wow what a car ! Asking price $5.5M 🙂

https://classicthrottleshop.com/1972-lamborghini-miura-sv-rosso-corsa/

Father in law has one, excellent to look at. The drive doesn’t match the looks. If I had the means I’d have it on display in my house and drive it once a year. They really are beautiful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, cafe_racer said:

Father in law has one, excellent to look at. The drive doesn’t match the looks. If I had the means I’d have it on display in my house and drive it once a year. They really are beautiful. 

The "drive doesn't match the looks" applies in all sorts of life scenarios đŸ€Ș

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We we're having a good chuckle at this read last night, here are my two favourites in the story.. 

Quote

Don and Cynthia parted ways and as a result the car was sold. Rumor has it that Cynthia had left him for a younger man from down road in the leafy North Shore suburbs of Sydney. He had been mowing lawns for the couple and was attracted to her topless sunbathing antics. He was 18 years younger
 

Also 

Quote

In a time where speed limits were merely suggestions and the average Police car was a HQ Commodore with no chance of keeping up

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If my memory serves me correctly didn't a lime green Muira crash going under the bridge at the old Surfers Paradise race track ( that was one scary turn, scared the shit out of me everytime. I could never go through that turn as fast as I should have ).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, rafikdous said:

the same dealer has a converted speedster for $825k and an Ascort for $150k!!

Off topic, but I wonder just how much debt CTS has underwritten by inflated valuations?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...