911 S/T

flamingporsche

4 hours ago, WGA said:

Configurator is online so speced one just for fun. $790K on the road in Victoria!!!! And my spec wasn’t that crazy. Add PTS, fancy lights, leather, etc and its $850K!

Jesus, that’s equivalent to a new 992 GT3T AND a new GT4RS……😲.  For what, a 40kg weight saving including some “lightweight carpet mats” 😂.

That must be a $300k+ uplift in margin per car.  Touché Porsche, no doubt they will be all sold regardless 🤷‍♂️.  Wait for the resales asking $1M like the 991R.

2 hours ago, DJM said:

Wait for the resales asking $1M like the 991R.

Yeah, when it’s so obvious that will be the result, can’t really blame them for deciding they’ll take a chunk of the profit themselves this time … 

8 hours ago, WGA said:

Configurator is online so speced one just for fun. $790K on the road in Victoria!!!! And my spec wasn’t that crazy. Add PTS, fancy lights, leather, etc and its $850K!

So- when does it arrive? 😉

Wow as to the price- looks like almost every car gets you to select the heritage pack so impossible to spec a car below $760k drive away.

4 hours ago, JWM said:

Yeah, when it’s so obvious that will be the result, can’t really blame them for deciding they’ll take a chunk of the profit themselves this time … 

I am sure the they take a chunk of profit every time.😉

13 hours ago, mrar said:

trying to make a new car like an old one.

I have an old 72t that weighs a bit over a ton has lots of mods over my 20 plus years of ownership , some little some bigger... the heart is the 3lt twin spark (power to weight) It's just right . Many of the things the creator of the new s/t said are all there in my old 72 car, especially a car for the road (and track when you want).

new looks nice, but the old wins in my world.

I bet yours sounds a whole lot more exciting too.

15 hours ago, 35SIXXX said:

Ridiculous price, but only a few that are willing to pay will be able to get one… so they’ll only go up in price from there 😬

Don't kid yourself. There are plenty willing to pay, but you better have the GM of your Porsche Centre on speed dial.