Expect your ears to be burning later, as I dare say you will be his topic of 'How was your day today?' at dinner tonight :-)

Seriously ..i think too dumb or too stoned to notice.. he did however have very white teeth , was blonde and did work for virgin and an had a very very nice haircut 

I seriously couldnt say anymore , he just didnt get it or my sarcasm and I wasnt even typing and demonstrating my ace spelling skills ;)

Seriously ..i think too dumb or too stoned to notice.. he did however have very white teeth , was blonde and did work for virgin and an had a very very nice haircut 

I seriously couldnt say anymore , he just didnt get it or my sarcasm and I wasnt even typing and demonstrating my ace spelling skills ;)

@symsy you need to have a baby.   I get let through without being weighed or hassled.     Each person gets 20 kg, so I can actually have 60kg under, and 21kg on the plane.     Just have a baby ! problem solved :)   (and many more created)  

Airport , one bag shared with the girl 25kgs sorry sir that bag is over weight ….

but we have 20kgs allowance each my reply

Airport dude but we have a limit of 23kgs sir 

I say and for business class ?? 32kgs sir 1 peice 

So after , he still insists on a 23Kgs bag ,

I ask him do they teach mathematics in customers services roles in your company

Hes says no ,doesnt get the joke

I asked him , did you study mathematics at school…I get a blank stare

Again still cant work it out 

I said can I ask you a personal question he said sure

How old are you , he says Im 33

I said my age is 40 and I have 25 kilos of luggage ,  how many years does that mean I have to to check in the extra 15kgs  of my allowance

Blank stare again 

I repack the one bag into two…..THAT MAKES SENSE ...

If you had done the analogy in grams he may have got it 

Should have wacked him as well. Not all, but a lot of Lotus drivers act like religious nutbags that think that they have front row seats to the second coming,probably the fibreglass fumes.I have had a few of them have a crack at me for owning a Porsche, and one of them owned an Eclat.

I am offended.

I have a Lotus.  A Porsche.  And one or two other nice cars, too.  I observe bad manners in both groups.  You are not helping by having an elitist Porker attitude.  Do you think all Porsche drivers are without blame?  Pull your head in and if you can't say something nice, be still.

I am offended.

I have a Lotus.  A Porsche.  And one or two other nice cars, too.  I observe bad manners in both groups.  You are not helping by having an elitist Porker attitude.  Do you think all Porsche drivers are without blame?  Pull your head in and if you can't say something nice, be still.

I don`t have an elitist attitude at all, I have met plenty of dickhead Porsche owners as well. I also know plenty of Lotus owners who are not.I was talking of actual incidents.You seem to be someone searching for something to be offended by.

Typical! 

Ya know when you lust after a specific car or whatever, yet you spend ages trying to find exactly what you want, but get tired of looking and end up buying something else, then a day or 2 later, the exact thing your looking for pops up! Always happens to me anyway

Well I've been wanting the early horn puck for my car after I broke the butterfly winged one trying to remove it (dickhead), and as the pucks are well over $500US to buy, I thought I had no chance to find one here 2nd hand. I've rung everywhere

So I bought the RS wheel with one attached, and thought I'd just swap it over to my wheel for rego, then fit the RS wheel later on, yet what did I find last night on Gumtree in Brissie? A bloody horn puck!

Although I'm trying to watch my spend on anything at the moment, I had to buy it. Ugh!

Airport , one bag shared with the girl 25kgs sorry sir that bag is over weight ….

but we have 20kgs allowance each my reply

Airport dude but we have a limit of 23kgs sir 

I say and for business class ?? 32kgs sir 1 peice 

So after , he still insists on a 23Kgs bag ,

I ask him do they teach mathematics in customers services roles in your company

Hes says no ,doesnt get the joke

I asked him , did you study mathematics at school…I get a blank stare

Again still cant work it out 

I said can I ask you a personal question he said sure

How old are you , he says Im 33

I said my age is 40 and I have 25 kilos of luggage ,  how many years does that mean I have to to check in the extra 15kgs  of my allowance

Blank stare again 

I repack the one bag into two…..THAT MAKES SENSE ...

You are brave stirring up shite in an airport terminal. If emotions take hold , expect a couple of burly fellows (or ladies) to delay your flight. Doesn't matter how rich or important you are , say my contacts. The airline & security industry is "tense".

And especially don't stir things up in a non-English speaking country. 

They got me back gang , set a curse on me  , as soon as I landed my girl got a call unfortuantely her grandmother had died and she needed to go support her own mother in melbourne , so at 6.15am.. this guy went back to the airport to pop her on the plane .. didnt discuss baggage today 

They got me back gang , set a curse on me  , as soon as I landed my girl got a call unfortuantely her grandmother had died and she needed to go support her own mother in melbourne , so at 6.15am.. this guy went back to the airport to pop her on the plane .. didnt discuss baggage today 

Sorry to hear symsy, condolences. 

Seeing as we are on the subject of Morons...with texting etc.

Picture this....

Monash Freeway, 2 lanes 100kmph limit.  Traffic Medium to heavy, road dry and visibility good.:D  

Because I am still smarting, from getting pinged 4 k over the limit on Australia Day, I have made a promise to myself not to get caught again.

So there I am in the number 1 lane, minding my own business sitting on 100 clicks.  

I look in the mirror and see a Mitsubishi Lancer pretend EVO belting through all the traffic swapping lanes and obviously in a hurry.:o

He gets to the back of me and can't go around me because a 4WD is sitting on my right and also sitting on 100 clicks.

I am under the impression he also seen Mr FWITT coming through.

Anyway Mr FWITT sits a couple of feet of the back of me and gestures with his arms (that have numerous coloured pictures on them) and obviously yelling for me to get moving

Well that worked well.... So I just continued on, at the 100 clicks and being very good by not giving him any return gestures or slowing down, I  just kept mossying on.:)

By now Mr FWITT is very worked up...Finally after a few K's he takes an off ramp and as he belts up the ramp looks across at me, still yelling, then claps me,:mellow:

then shakes the fist once again, in a parting gesture.

So all in all, I had a good drive today, and knowing that I obviously really impressed Mr FWITT by driving to the speed limit, I'm feeling very pleased with myself.B)

I'd say he was probably on his way to pick up his order for his ICE resupply.:blink:

Unfortunately its morons like him who will kill some innocent person(s) then blame his terrible upbringing and his drug addiction, when its Judgement day.

FOOTNOTE..

This ahole is a prime example as to why they need more unmarked Police cars on the roads and not so much emphasis on Cameras.

But I guess there's no money in doing that...

Edited by Niko

.  Traffic Medium to heavy, road dry and visibility good.

:D

Sounds like you're about to call a horse race Niko.

Why is it though that when you're driving your Porsche all these socially inadequate knobs feel the need to show you that their POS is faster than your Porsche?  I often get that in the burbs.  But I don't get it in any other car. 

Ha ha that's the first line of a statement, from a previous life.

the other one was always,  Your Worship the Defendant was unsteady on his feet, he smelt strongly of intoxicating liquor, his eyes were bloodshot, and his speech was slurred..:P

your right Stew it is as though because you drive a Porsche you should always be driving faster than everyone else, I certainly don't get any drama in the Beloved Bluebird, (they probably feel sorry for me)or the Cx7.

I would be surprised if that moron still had his licence, and his car was registered.:o

if he always drove in that manner, law of averages says he's probably been caught by active police or even cameras.   But the morons just keep driving anyway.   Scary stuff.

Unfortunately correct about them still driving Niko.  The jerk that damaged my car was drunk and driving disqualified.

I don't seem to get it in my Renaultsport Megane.  Probably because people don't generally know what it is.  I had one friend who thought it was a Hyundai Veloster, and another random dude who at the shops, who, after a quick look, asked me how long Lamborghini have been making hot hatches.  WTF???

Why is it though that when you're driving your Porsche all these socially inadequate knobs feel the need to show you that their POS is faster than your Porsche?  I often get that in the burbs.  But I don't get it in any other car. 

I think it is any perceived "luxury" car, I get it driving my Merc even though it is an SUV...! Got it more so in the E class. Pretty much the same people who think you are an idiot for buying such an expensive luxury car - said by people with cars costing 2 and 3 times what mine cost.... :angry:

You won't ever get that with a 928. I've cruised boganville often , never a problem. Had it once with the 924 :huh: Now & again with the 911. It's generally just silly "steering wheel's on the wrong side" comments though , at the lights.

Maybe they don't like 6 cylinders? Or boxer engines?