Said woman would have copped a barrage of sweary words that she had never heard before if she backed into mine! Dumbass

Actually I am a gentleman at times like these. My words were aimed at a bogan bus driver who leapt to the woman's defence yelling that i was parked illegally (at a crowded athletics carnival car park) . Which as the photos will show her insurance company , I wasn't. So this "gentleman" copped a few words and a death stare and I am always physically prepared for a bogan attack , but quite restrained in the company of my son.

In my experience,  inflaming a situation beyond the boundaries of an otherwise clinically controllable outcome is fraught with unnecessary angst and perhaps consequences. I mean this guy may have driven his bus into the back of the shark. People do crazy stuff when they are enraged. 

Lumps of metal can be fixed, brains and jaws sometimes not.

My vent on behalf of a mate.

He just bought a Cayman from ACT Porsche shop for $42k, plus shipping and a PPI 

Before dropping a deposit, they said it will have a 3 month Australia wide warranty, yet now after paying for the car, they're saying they won't be offering one! WTF? 

That's very poor form, and matey will now be looking at legal advice. What a nice way to get into Porsche ownership.....not! 

lol. Gulsons. Canberrans don't go to gulsons.

Edited by Tit

Driving along in the number one lane on Frankston Dandenong Road heading towards Dandenong about 10.00 am this morning.

80K zone, I'm in the number one cars passing me in the number two.  Ford EVEREST pulled off on the side of the road decided to come back out.

Obviously Ford Everest's don't have rear vision mirrors or indicators.    Straight out directly in front of me.   I had nowhere to go but brake hard .

His number plate IMSTIG.    Gotta tell you he ain't no Stig.  IMDHEAD  would have been more appropriate.    

I was driving along the freeway tonight coming home. I pulled out to pass a couple of semis and next thing this knob pulls up right on my tail in a dodge ram. He's trying to bully me into speeding up, so I did. Up to 2*5.  He might be big, but I'm fast.  I slowed down after about 1/2 a km. Next thing he goes roaring past me, honking his horn and waving his fist out the drivers side window.

Big man, big truck, small brain, small willy.

Fuel prices. 

Tweed Heads has a high and low cycle weekly.

GC600 comes to town and the last two weeks they've stayed high. 150.9 for 98. No gouging going on here. Pffft

If you're in NSW get the NRMA fuel app and beat these dogs at their own game. Only on apple atm.

Fuel prices. 

Tweed Heads has a high and low cycle weekly.

GC600 comes to town and the last two weeks they've stayed high. 150.9 for 98. No gouging going on here. Pffft

If you're in NSW get the NRMA fuel app and beat these dogs at their own game. Only on apple atm.

sounds like the normal everyday price in Tamworth ?

Waking up every damn day for the past week between 3.20 and 3.30am

WHYYYYYYYYY???? 

SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS.......

'I need a Cayman"   "I want a Cayman"    "I would look soooooo good in a Cayman"    " I just have to get a Cayman"   

Now if your really are waking up at that time every night, and it's not your SUBCONSCIOUS THOUGHTS telling you you need a Cayman....

I may be able to assist.

Dr NIKO (or should that be Dr SIKO) has a similar problem virtually 3.00 am every morning...

I was given some advice from a very wise person....  

1.   As soon as you wake up.

2.   (Now I know this sounds weird)   Eat a banana.   yep, trust me, a banana....seriously....

3.   Then straight back to bed, no doing stuff or mucking about in between...and you will be back sleeping like a eeerrrr... baby very quickly.

It doesn't work when your first going to bed...only when you wake up in the middle of the night... 

Give it a try.   Can you get bananas in S.A.?:P

The bill is in the mail......

Edited by Niko

Give it a try.   Can you get bananas in S.A.?:P

The bill is in the mail......

Lucky you fixed that, and yes we can too B)

I think it is something we all go through at some point - the waking not eating of bananas (but I do love bananas!) :)

Mine is usually caused by some sort of stress....