Tailgated for 2km down hwy whilst travelling at speed limit this evening, driver flashed lights forcing me to swap into inner lane ,  not at the best moment. Yes , I've reported the bastard , who was driving a silver Taxis Combined sedan from the "cab company who cares."

Tailgated for 2km down hwy whilst travelling at speed limit this evening, driver flashed lights forcing me to swap into inner lane , not at the best moment. Yes , I've reported the bastard , who was driving a silver Taxis Combined sedan from the "cab company who cares."

Buggers!

Which car were you in?

Tailgated for 2km down hwy whilst travelling at speed limit this evening, driver flashed lights forcing me to swap into inner lane , not at the best moment. Yes , I've reported the bastard , who was driving a silver Taxis Combined sedan from the "cab company who cares."

Reported to who? I doubt the cab company would give shit. And cops require an independent 3rd party witness to do anything about bad driver behaviour.

Reported to who? I doubt the cab company would give shit. And cops require an independent 3rd party witness to do anything about bad driver behaviour.

Taxi companies are under scrutiny in Hobart right now - refusing to pick up passengers with guide dogs , a driver who sped up and "lost" a fare evader who died from head injuries...same company.

They are able to track movements with GPS&cam in their taxis.

My neighbour is a policemen.

We'll see what response I get. There's always social media. I got friends  :)

Tailgated for 2km down hwy whilst travelling at speed limit this evening, driver flashed lights forcing me to swap into inner lane ,  not at the best moment. Yes , I've reported the bastard , who was driving a silver Taxis Combined sedan from the "cab company who cares."

we have KEEP LEFT unless overtaking signs here on the mainland

we have KEEP LEFT unless overtaking signs here on the mainland

Except this is a major arterial route and during commuting hours it does not make sense staying right behind 80km/hr L platers , trucks , folk in old Land Rovers etc. Until you travel the road and see the conditions (no fancy wide straight level highway) you might get the wrong impression. 

And part of the road winds around a steep hill so often there are vehicles doing 60km/hr you don't see until you are up their clacker.

Except this is a major arterial route and during commuting hours it does not make sense staying right behind 80km/hr L platers , trucks , folk in old Land Rovers etc. Until you travel the road and see the conditions (no fancy wide straight level highway) you might get the wrong impression. 

And part of the road winds around a steep hill so often there are vehicles doing 60km/hr you don't see until you are up their clacker.

yea, but still

yea, but still

I drive this road also - there is a constant flow of cars in the right lane with no gaps during peak times, pulling into the left lane when there is a car straight in front of you makes no sense as no-one will let you back into the right lane if you meet a slower car (not many drivers in Tassie are courteous!). A lot need the right lane as the road splits in 2 directions, so if you get stuck, you take wrong turn!

You need to see the road!

During normal times, yes keep left.

There is considerable risk of a multicar +/- trusk pile up on any day of the week, obviously worse in the wet.

Any behaviour that increases risk of accident is stupid.

When you've seen dead and dying motorists , or amputations , burns and other life affecting maimings (esp in kids)  it does ram it home.

If you haven't , then accidents maybe just happen to "other people" - and their families.

Got my coffee ready, biccies, chips, and anything else I may require during the 24 hours of live Le Mans coverage on Eurosport on Foxtel, AWESOME!

Watch the start, then 45 minutes later with no warning, it goes to a stupid pushbike race for an hour and 30 mins. Grrrrr!

Le Mans back on, YAAAAAY, then at 2.30am off it goes again to athletics and rugby for 4 f.....g hours! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

So i turn over to watch Speedway. That's delayed due to rain (which as an avid follower in the past of Speedway bikes, I find quite strange being as they used to race rain hail or shine. Pussies!), yet Fox don't use their brains and turn it back onto Le Mans in the meantime!

Fox have been promoting it as LIVE for TWENTY FOUR HOURS, not 18.5!

Pissed off!!

Got my coffee ready, biccies, chips, and anything else I may require during the 24 hours of live Le Mans coverage on Eurosport on Foxtel, AWESOME!

Watch the start, then 45 minutes later with no warning, it goes to a stupid pushbike race for an hour and 30 mins. Grrrrr!

Le Mans back on, YAAAAAY, then at 2.30am off it goes again to athletics and rugby for 4 f.....g hours! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

So i turn over to watch Speedway. That's delayed due to rain (which as an avid follower in the past of Speedway bikes, I find quite strange being as they used to race rain hail or shine. Pussies!), yet Fox don't use their brains and turn it back onto Le Mans in the meantime!

Pissed off!!

I am watching via the app ...  no interuptions 

Pissed off!!

Fu***d over by a juggernaut. What a surprise.

Could not believe the amount of degenerates at last night's rugby.

These Neanderthals had no respect for the minute silence for Ron Clarke, had a level of language that may or may not have exceeded 2 syllables and thought it was funny when they spilt beer on my back in their excitement.

I will now look at Collingwood supporters with a new found respect!

I needed to respray part of one of the sill panels on my Triton because I'm getting ready to sell it. Prep, primer and top coat all went on nicely. Then I noticed that it was a slightly different shade of white. Checked the can and you guessed it, wrong paint code. So now I have to get the correct paint and do it all over again. Was hoping to get the clear on but I don't think it will happen till next weekend now.