Doctors…hah !  Surely us PFA guys could help.  A stanley knife, a dremel, a turbo tie rod end, a couple of zip ties and some race tape. For anaesthetic….. scotch, bourbon, wine…..your choice.

Have ya racin' around in no time.

Could add some Carrera script on your arm and a turbo badge on ya bum as well …...

:D

Aaah banks!

They increase mortgage rates to 'remain competative in the market',  then a week later announce a 6 billion dollar yearly profit!

I'm not very good with money or numbers (or anything really) yet that seems like a load of bollocks to me!

Do people still vent here? 

Hi.

If i can spend 10's of thousands of dollars on colour management programs and hardware, Im sure graphic designers and photographers can spend 4k on photoshop instead of free loading and telling me how to do my job. :angry:

Oh and yes currency exchange. which is why my p-car isn't running. :( waiting for the reserve bank to make their call and hopefully it'll lift for us. 
P.s Au wont let it go below 0.70c 

Not too many complaints from me...i'm exporting stuff to the US and billing in US $$$

And as you know I am doing the opposite.... :lol: 

Do people still vent here? 

Hi.

If i can spend 10's of thousands of dollars on colour management programs and hardware, Im sure graphic designers and photographers can spend 4k on photoshop instead of free loading and telling me how to do my job. :angry:

Oh and yes currency exchange. which is why my p-car isn't running. :( waiting for the reserve bank to make their call and hopefully it'll lift for us. 
P.s Au wont let it go below 0.70c 

Don't start me on GD's and brand managers.... :lol: "the most busy & the most important people in world"