Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Looks about right. Non-S model, and a tippy with close to 100,000kms. Good price for a dealer if the car is what it says it is.

This one is a private sale with less kms, for $38k. http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Boxster-2007/SSE-AD-2675646/?gts=SSE-AD-2675646&gtssaleid=SSE-AD-2675646

Sounds too good to be true.

I thought this is a really good buy .....

Unfortunately, I'm no good at the restoration thing, but for someone that is, this would make an awsome project and with the original engine included, would also be worth a pretty penny when done .....

Unfortunately, I'm no good at the restoration thing, but for someone that is, this would make an awsome project and with the original engine included, would also be worth a pretty penny when done .....

And we all know if it sounds too good to be true.....it probably is.

And we all know if it sounds too good to be true.....it probably is.

Looks like this ones sold; http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/_/OAG-AD-565021?WT.seg_4=AutoAlert;PCAA&sdmvc=1&utm_campaign=bau&utm_medium=email&utm_source=transact&utm_content=autoalert

I actually saw it out today and it looked great, hope he got what he was asking (or close). 

i thought id post this little bit of info here as it may be of interest/opportunity to some of you, my fellow enthusiasts.

was washing car after yesterdays great run, thanks again david, when my neighbour moseys on up and we start chatting. 

he has an 89 carrera 3.2 targa, same colour as mine , full books,  the works. its a peach. 

asked him to join us on next run and he said " sure if i still have my car " !!!!!!!!

jaw drops and i ask why ......

seems a well known pricey dealer we all know  has asked him to sell as he has a buyer interested in his type of car

offered him 60 in hand  

so i'm thinking if this dealer is offering 60 he is going to need to shift it for 70

to the crux of this post--- if he sells id rather see someone i know get a great car at a fairer price (whats fair these days ) rather than some dealer over-inflate the already heady market.

hes fence sitting but i know he is thinking  .. even said what he's next car might be . 

so there you have it  

not sure if this is the correct place for this , apologies if its not  

suggest you guys/girl pm if you need more details or mob 0408440747

i don't know when or how he will move but i did say he should advertise on here first

regards hughesy

If it sells anywhere near that price the world truly has gone mad (& lots of 964 owners will be very happy!)

You can buy a GT3 cheaper. I know I know air cooled yada yada........

This one has sold... (Being the Slate Grey 964 C4 coupe advertised for $92.5k)