Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I suppose not all sellers are watching the market closely prior to selling?  You'd have to really watch and even take notes on what cars are selling for what price over a period of a few months. I imagine if you just decide to sell and then have a bit of a look over a small amount of time,   you might not really have a full appreciation for the market?

I've owned mine for about 18 months now, and even then I thought the market had spiked. I wasn't actually holding my breath on actually getting one, but did and bought it cash straight away without PPI.

I'm comfortable with what I paid and think it was a case the owner didn't watch the market closely and needed to move the car (advertised Friday, bought by me Tuesday).

I'm priced way out of the market, that i know for sure!

I'm surprised that the white coupe wasn't listed higher than $45k .... as you said, with the prices being realised as of late that one ticked all the boxes being a good colour combo, Aussie delivered and a coupe ...Even at $49k, it would have been priced well for the current market and probably would have still sold quickly ...

The other thought is some people just want or need a quick hassle free sale. I know of late, and because we're building a house, I've considered selling and for around that price, just because I'm busy and don't want the hassle and want a quick sale.

I've owned mine for about 18 months now, and even then I thought the market had spiked. I wasn't actually holding my breath on actually getting one, but did and bought it cash straight away without PPI.

I'm comfortable with what I paid and think it was a case the owner didn't watch the market closely and needed to move the car (advertised Friday, bought by me Tuesday).

Hmmmm….now Mike D might be offended :wacko:

Not my intention - Just being honest, just my personal experience. It is all part of selling a car tho, you can't stop people wasting your time, nor do you even know that's what is happening until after.

Besides, I'm pretty sure I've already offended Mike prior to today :)