Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I think I may have mentioned I called and emailed the seller of the 993S when it was first advertised at 185k...he put the price up then emailed back telling me two guys were fighting over it and were not wasting anytime like I was. They must have been such good fighters they Knocked each other out simultaneously and left old mate without a buyer...

I remember that project for sale in Melbourne about 12 months ago. The guy selling now must have started the conversion because it hadn't been cut into last time. I remember speaking to the original owner and he eventually came down to about 12k. I was keen but storage and unknown costs frightened me off.

I remember that project for sale in Melbourne about 12 months ago. The guy selling now must have started the conversion because it hadn't been cut into last time. I remember speaking to the original owner and he eventually came down to about 12k. I was keen but storage and unknown costs frightened me off.

Sold. 4 very disappointed 'potential' buyers have just had to change their plans:)

Amazing. The guy put it on line only this morning and went out for a surf. Left the wife dealing with the crazy amount of calls. Great looking car, high ish kms but looked after by autohaus so I knew i didn't have to worry too much. Good to finally use the G50. Such a different experience than mine. All stamps and receipts going back to 1991 and aussi delivered. Kind of a shame to cut it all up...plenty of time to think about that!

24725330-E4FE-41BB-B3B4-6EC33F66B34B_zps

49338659-E6BF-4B5C-BF6A-EC288089BA46_zps

32152176-85D5-429C-803B-195848A89F54_zps

1C92BD3E-E272-4806-A9C8-D87D8CD2B5ED_zps

donor car?

which bits dont you need.

can i have the 

gearbox

seats

pedal cluster

gearshifter etc

Hang on mike. Only just picked it up:)

Gearbox I will be needing (I wanted a G50). The rest will probably eventually but go might be needed whilst we plan the next stages so you could be waiting a while

Actually, the only modification it needs is to put the original D90s back on, then drive with pride.

Is the condition as good as it looks in the pics?

Driving impressions compared to the older and newer?

It does seem to have been very well look after. 3 owners, all receipts. Couple of stone chips and the aircon has stopped working, but nothing major. Massive difference in how the cars feel from 930 to 964. Only 5 years separates the cars but the 964 feels so much more modern. The G50 was a massive improvement and the car felt so much lighter - would it have power steering?