Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I don't think the $100k SC is a reality at this stage.  It has to be a minter 3.2 low mileage to get that.

Blue Grey SC a few weeks back on CarSales was advertised for $89k. It sold soon after. 

CTS had a 1989 3.2 for around $130k. Sold within a few days.

With the more 'mainstream' variants, cars tend to be valued more heavily on individual merits (originality, condition, provenance, etc) rather than model type.

Not a speedster, but hasn't got a roof and definitely 1 of a kind ...if your REALLY after something special ...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-1...uction/6779006

Definitely a bubble when the family lets go of something like that.  Once it was a possession of their late daughter that meant something to them.  Now it's a pile of cash that will mean more as something else.

I'd love to buy it and fix up the paint to really mess with the hippies heads.  But then I would paint it a Nissan colour to mess with the Purists heads.

f40 is trying to mess with the market. Figures if he drops his prices by 30% in a day he will trigger a crash and he'll pick up his RS for a cool $500k. Smart man

Don't laugh - someone in my neighbourhood let a really awesome house go for miles under what it should have sold for (guy is loaded and doesn't care).  Now the rest of the people trying to sell only receive very low ball offers.  The last sale sets the value for the market.