Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Loving the ad...written by our very own KGB?

Nyet. 

Looks amateur little boy in St. Albans.  He make funny "no dreamers", if not include him.

Maybe we send somebody fix this, we look CAMS logs books.

That is insane. There must be a lot of love for nostalgia.....

I guess the correlation between functional value and price has never been well aligned....

How's this.

1994 993 Convertible with 303,707km on the clock for $33k.

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1994/AGC-AD-15375640/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

Never thought I would see one so high (ks) and so low ($$)

After mine, though, I hope it has had a full rebuild.

How's this.

1994 993 Convertible with 303,707km on the clock for $33k.

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-1994/AGC-AD-15375640/?Cr=0&sdmvc=1

Never thought I would see one so high (ks) and so low ($$)

After mine, though, I hope it has had a full rebuild.

Looks like it's at Lorbeks. Be fun to have a squiz at it :)  for the experience of course :)

I'm clever - clearly went to many places when I porsche shopped ;)

http://www.lorbek.com.au/our_cars/view/lorbek_used_cars/1994_Porsche_911_Carrera_Black_4_Speed_Tiptronic_Cabriolet/7570914/

Schreko has a signature photo style. You can pretty much pick his adds by the photos alone.

303,757kms..................Wow, that is in JJ territory!!! Shows how great these cars are.

I hope that the following is worth the paper it is written on though..........

"THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN FULLY INSPECTED AND TESTED BY OUR SERVICE CENTRE AND IS AVAILABLE WITH OUR NATIONAL (AUSTRALIA WIDE) EXCLUSIVE PRESTIGE 10 YEAR WARRANTY."

Schreko has a signature photo style. You can pretty much pick his adds by the photos alone.

303,757kms..................Wow, that is in JJ territory!!! Shows how great these cars are.

I hope that the following is worth the paper it is written on though..........

"THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN FULLY INSPECTED AND TESTED BY OUR SERVICE CENTRE AND IS AVAILABLE WITH OUR NATIONAL (AUSTRALIA WIDE) EXCLUSIVE PRESTIGE 10 YEAR WARRANTY."

Yeah I've seen a few lorbek adds and the photos are all the same style. Would have thought the motor would have at least one rebuild under its belt.

What's wrong with those photos? Clear, lots of angles, interior, exterior, engine bay. Am I missing something?

I fully agree Tony. His presentation is always superb.

maybe the guy trying to sell the $225,000 993 Turbo should take a leaf out of his book.

I fully agree Tony. His presentation is always superb.

maybe the guy trying to sell the $225,000 993 Turbo should take a leaf out of his book.

I've taken more care taking pics for a $100 item on eBay than that $225k 993 ad. Hard to fathom people trying to sell such expensive cars like that

Yes, the place that still can't photograph cars well

Please explain... those are great photos.  The front on one even shows the paint wear on the front bumper. The photos show the honest condition of this car I think.

And how awesome it's done so many kilometres.  IF I was in the market, I'd look at this car...  partly from curiosity and partly as a serious contender. PPI would show the health of the engine as it stands. If you got another 10 - 30,000km out of it and then a rebuild, you'd be doing well I think.  

e2b15eb16c034b14b59ed34e8d2df6d0.3.jpg