Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Do you want me to list mine to give you something to talk about 930 wise?

always wanted a black 930...

PM me with some pics and details. I'll point out all of the obvious modifications that will affect the value, give you a low ball offer, but I promise you will talk away thinking you got a great deal (for at least 24hrs, until you see it advertised at Duttons as part of their 'collection')

always wanted a black 930...

PM me with some pics and details. I'll point out all of the obvious modifications that will affect the value, give you a low ball offer, but I promise you will talk away thinking you got a great deal (for at least 24hrs, until you see it advertised at Duttons as part of their 'collection')

I would just swap you for your 997TT but I think it is PDK, so no deal...

I can't seem to get onto Joe who emailed me today.....

Hi, I'm a genuine buyer and currently have a truck in Melbourne leaving for Sydney tomorrow. I can pay $320,000 for your car and the funds will be cleared during the day on Wednesday. If you're interested then please let me know as I will require some more info. Kind regards, Joe

i was so keen to give him my car and wait for the cash which would undoubtedly materialise.  Shame.

$139k 3.2 at autohaus 

http://autohaushamilton.com.au/porsche-sales/porsches-for-sale

didn't this sell a few months ago?

Any relation to the vague shifting action of the 915 gearbox was now well and truly gone.

Perpetuating the 915 hate. Maybe I can show them how to set one up properly? Or maybe a race derived box is just a bit much for average peeps?