Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

2 ads for the price of one. Genius. 

Looks like the cars getting its teeth straightened. Why would you use photos like that? (Not so genius)

He might be thinking, Arh if they don't buy the car they are sure to buy the sign, At least that will pay for the teeth straightining;)

its my fav grey colour. Lots of body bits from Belgium if I remember correctly. It was good to see at the time as i was right at the point where I was going to push the button on a backdate project of my own. But it lacked the detail I was after and made me realize achieving the quality of build in my head was going to be a big ask without a lot of rnd.

the price - its probably the first backdate that is trying to achieve an aircooled profit margin ;)

Let's smash a couple of rum and cokes at The 4 and go take it for a test drive T?

Wa car sales.  Good luck buying rhat. It was for sale years ago bbut it was not possible to purcahse it.

I remember it a long time ago it was around the 80 K mark and there was a red 85 930 for 60 odd k about 2004 would be close, the 930 was spotless :)

Wa car sales.  Good luck buying rhat. It was for sale years ago bbut it was not possible to purcahse it.

Yes its been around the traps  , I think a few people know this guy/dealer , he had a targa for sale too , saying he bought for his son but he didnt like it sometime back, I could never get the guy to reply , to calls or emails

Yes its been around the traps  , I think a few people know this guy/dealer , he had a targa for sale too , saying he bought for his son but he didnt like it sometime back, I could never get the guy to reply , to calls or emails

Sounds like a car "no dealer". I recon this guy defiantly knows best (no spelling mistake here).

is that the $175k sporto converted to manual which was at a Melbourne dealer 12-18 months ago ?    (At the same time as a 993 turbo, or something similar for just a few pennies more - and was purchased by SimonOz in WA ?)    

Factory 5 speed.

Offered for $100k in April this year and accepted $130k I believe.

For $200k plus I'd much rather a balls to the wall slate grey back date than a bog standard '69T shitbox.

.... just saying ...