Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Lots of enquiries. No offers. The clearance on my car is 100mm max.

Any recommendations on interstate vehicle movers that don't charge an arm and a leg?

I think the lower you go the more they can charge!

I got a price off CEVA recently (2 - 3 weeks ago) to move a 928, anything under 130mm is charged more - $1000 for 130mm and above, the 928 was 120mm so price went up to $1500! (ACT to Tas)

I have heard that lower still will almost double price again!

I guess you wouldn't want to drive an air 'not so cool' car back to Perth in the height of summer. Hopefully you get it sold and set the new benchmark for a red Aussie c4 ;) 

I don't think this 964 will set a new benchmark. Its not like my 993 was. This one sits in the middle range in terms of condition.

This is the lowest car i've had. I might raise it for shipping and back down when its here.

Sydney tyre kicking adventure complete..

Looked at the Silver GT3 at CTS this morning , there was some discussion that the car might have been from the prior big attitude  owner in perth….  probably not after a quick squizz, apparanetly there are 5 cars all with sunroofs and those comfort seats , all ordered by a dealer WTF …..

Also the Martini car , definately a looker but not so sure its a goer 

Was a room full of red really .. Ferrari seem to be the flavor of the day .. nice F40 in the window 

End of report….over and out ..Im offf to play traffic on the sydney to byron run 

One for every day of the week.. I sense we may be hitting the upper limits .. on some of these cars

Sydney tyre kicking adventure complete..

Looked at the Silver GT3 at CTS this morning , there was some discussion that the car might have been from the prior big attitude  owner in perth….  probably not after a quick squizz, apparanetly there are 5 cars all with sunroofs and those comfort seats , all ordered by a dealer WTF …..

Also the Martini car , definately a looker but not so sure its a goer 

Was a room full of red really .. Ferrari seem to be the flavor of the day .. nice F40 in the window 

End of report….over and out ..Im offf to play traffic on the sydney to byron run 

One for every day of the week.. I sense we may be hitting the upper limits .. on some of these cars

You should have yelled out earlier, we could have caught up for frosties mate! :D 

You should have yelled out earlier, we could have caught up for frosties mate! :D 

Literally was a drive by shooting , the girl was sitting in the car with it running.. with that Grimace ..

But will next time ;)   Anyway , travelling reporter of the real world tyre kickers ..is still carless and careless A hot 356 OR GT3 come to me ..

Ok, he sent though some photos. 

mms_20151212_143839_zpsvuzrwvrg.jpg

mms_20151212_143833_zpseepo3do2.jpg

mms_20151212_143941_zpspo9sow4i.jpg

mms_20151212_143935_zpsn6tdocp4.jpg

mms_20151212_143930_zpsfyvad9uk.jpg

mms_20151212_143924_zpsru9tz4uc.jpg

mms_20151212_143917_zpsfiohc6yx.jpg

mms_20151212_143912_zpszfzcnbfv.jpg

mms_20151212_143901_zps0k9ambiq.jpg

mms_20151212_143856_zps7hz8bzys.jpg

mms_20151212_143851_zpsio4bf8ot.jpg

mms_20151212_143845_zpswcknhtgh.jpg

Looks a bit rusty to me, but in today's crazy market it may still be worth it.

That is a rusty, rusty car.  All that bog is hiding previous attempts at fixing rust.  The rust at the join of the b-pillar means the rot is deep.  But if you're handy with a welder or don't care about the unsleeping car eater, have at it.

That is a rusty, rusty car.  All that bog is hiding previous attempts at fixing rust.  The rust at the join of the b-pillar means the rot is deep.  But if you're handy with a welder or don't care about the unsleeping car eater, have at it.

Not even the trusty landover felt the urge to turn off the highway to look at that one and im driving past the door..well actually the girls driving im typing ? God love 3G , Im doing the important things like PFA forum cruising 

What is being asked for that 930? ^^ needs a lot of work but could be a good project for someone at the right $$$ 

Literally was a drive by shooting , the girl was sitting in the car with it running.. with that Grimace ..

But will next time ;)   Anyway , travelling reporter of the real world tyre kickers ..is still carless and careless A hot 356 OR GT3 come to me ..

Next time mate for sure. :)   

I think the ask is approx. 80k its. NOT a rhd convert

What is being asked for that 930? ^^ needs a lot of work but could be a good project for someone at the right $$$ 

Edited by michel
Talkin crAp

Go the 356, they are so much fun and more special I reckon than a GT car for tooling around in and weekend cruising

You didn't like the last price. Now you've got the shits when he gives you somethings else. Takes alot to keep you happy mate ;)

Less would be better, not more! Still a nice car, but the owner is a tad optimistic methinks

I went to see that guys 924T this afternoon. I had a brief squiz at the 930. Body requires a lot of attention. No service history. Started life in Europe then Japan. You could spend a lot of money on it and still have a lhd car with no provenance. Seller also smokes in car which is a big turn off for me. 

Edited by Proud Member

I went to see that guys 924T this afternoon. I had a brief squiz at the 930. Body requires a lot of attention. No service history. Started life in Europe then Japan. You could spend a lot of money on it and still have a lhd car with no provenance. Seller also smokes in car which is a big turn off for me. 

You must get a free TIG  and Plasma cutter for that price thrown in the deal ..brave hearted people out there