Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Thats what I thought. But I have to admit that my car is a little rough cosmetically. The motor is noisy so I'll get RJP in Perth to have a look at it. You would agree that the 964 pulls differently though the rev, unlike the varioram 993 that has torque all though the rev range. 964s lurch on the higher rev.

What are your thoughts on a respray in the original colour? Does a respray affect the value? Is there a certain brand that I have to use to maintain originality? Do I have to take it back to bare metal?

Always liked the wide body of the c4s and the smoothness.

People hate the all wheel drive but after driving the 964c4, I like the slightly heavier front steering feel.

cosmetics and selling cars go hand in hand. At the price you were asking that was for a good quality car with highish kms. I don't think a respray in the original colour would hurt the value, but I would do the maths on whether it is worth while. I have been quoted everything from $5 to $30k for a respray and if you have engine issues on top it's going to add up. 

Easy to tell - look for traces of coke dust and those turbo seats stretched by her fat ass

Junoesque is sign of health.

The turbo seats were designed for fat yank asses,  male and female. In fact the whole 911 luxo turbo ethos was lardaceous - and be thankful you have some power to move the lump. Even with a skinny driver , you have that fat teutonic ass following you around. And as asses have got fatter in the past 40 years , so the 911 has enlarged to accommodate them! It's mainly men you see driving them.

Junoesque is sign of health.

The turbo seats were designed for fat yank asses,  male and female. In fact the whole 911 luxo turbo ethos was lardaceous - and be thankful you have some power to move the lump. Even with a skinny driver , you have that fat teutonic ass following you around. And as asses have got fatter in the past 40 years , so the 911 has enlarged to accommodate them! It's mainly men you see driving them.

Tazzie,  this is so Politically incorrect I am your best fan. Please keep up the good work for those of us too intimidated to stick our heads up.

Tazzie,  this is so Politically incorrect I am your best fan. Please keep up the good work for those of us too intimidated to stick our heads up.

I'm just sticking up for all the shapely ladies in the world. I do not understand the term politically incorrect. Is this liberal , labor or green - or even more extreme?

https://youtu.be/xEcMG2Jvx3k

I'm just sticking up for all the shapely ladies in the world. I do not understand the term politically incorrect. Is this liberal , labor or green - or even more extreme?

https://youtu.be/xEcMG2Jvx3k

Geez, I didn't think any of these were extreme, I thought they were Aussie mainstream fodder nowadays. Oh, I realise you do not understand the term "politically correct" obviously, I do & I choose to ignore it. Keep up the good work.

Geez, I didn't think any of these were extreme, I thought they were Aussie mainstream fodder nowadays. Oh, I realise you do not understand the term "politically correct" obviously, I do & I choose to ignore it. Keep up the good work.

You are in the company of educated and literate gentlemen , some of whom owned Aston Martins from an early age

offended.jpg

You are in the company of educated and literate gentlemen , some of whom owned Aston Martins from an early age

offended.jpg

I have owed porsches and aston martins from a young age ……yuppie blood runs true in my veins , what you saying , I cant spill or tip ploprrley and Im lysdecsic , so you just watch your comments about literate ;) Dont you go taring me that same old brush as the rest of this mob 

I have owed porsches and aston martins from a young age ……yuppie blood runs true in my veins , what you saying , I cant spill , tip and Im lysdesic , so you just watch your comments about literate ;)

don't worry mate. I can't spell either. Luckily when you own a p-car you just have to remember numbers. I'd be buggered if I owned a lambo ;) 

I agree the cars for sale lately have been reallly boring …and yes more jokes please …this is way to serious stuff :)

Time to post a story about your DB5 on the Aston thread. Past lovers etc etc.

I have promised myself a classic AM before I'm time expired. Torn between the DBs and the 70s V8s.

Time to post a story about your DB5 on the Aston thread. Past lovers etc etc.

I have promised myself a classic AM before I'm time expired. Torn between the DBs and the 70s V8s.

Better get in there quick…they are going more crazy than Porsche on some levels… DBS V8 still might get you hands on one of those 

Or get yourself a nice Shaguar