Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Being the year of the cab whats a OZ delivered one owner immaculate throughout original paint 1988 G50 M491 wide body cab worth?

On a quick look around the traps the cheapest i could find was $75000 USD and the dearest was 98000 EURO  

Being the year of the cab whats a OZ delivered one owner immaculate throughout original paint 1988 G50 M491 wide body cab worth?

difficult one to price. In 2015 you'd just knock 40% off the coupe price, but haven't seen a sale for an original wide body coupe.

for those celebrating YOTC, beware it is also soon the year of the monkey...

47590878-8D23-4366-8B53-A3989D8EDCF4_zps

What the yellow ;)

43k miles or km? Does it matter? Odos are easily swapped on these cars.

Odds are it has been swapped ..... can't see any sane person forward dating such a low mileage "gem"

Could also tell us it's from the UK .....

Would suggest any serious buyer check it over thoroughly ..

HK car. Original RHD. Here for 20 years. Forward dated 10 or so years ago. Rebuilt donk. Respray white to black and retrimmed with the yellow. I like the yellow door trims!

Not for me - I'm full up. But probably worth a look.

In that spec this car would have been the most expensive non Turbo 911 sold at the time, probably numerically only a handful, say 2% of the impact bumpers sold here would have been similarly ordered. Rare car. 

Thanks turboT but the car I'm referring to in not a turbo its only a turbo look M491, any one know the price of the wide body cab at Dutton's?

Yep - i know - but I guess gives you a ceiling for a wide body (in this case turbo) cab at $150k. So my guess would be somewhere around $100 - $120k because it is rare as others have said, and the condition you say it is in. Still, there is a much smaller pool of buyers so who really knows..

The Duttons car will not be a reflection on reality. They just collect Porsche's ;)

Edited by turboT

hmm atlas grey and very similar in kms to the one that was advertised a few months ago with the red wheels and decals. I notice this one has 997.1 GT3 wheels fitted. Could it be the same car?

I'd say yes, I had the ad saved from when it was in WA. 

Delivered by Scuderia Veloce Motors (now Porsche centre Willoughby) this also has the SVM sticker on rear screen, similar mileage, colour & interior combo. 

Delivered by Scuderia Veloce Motors (now Porsche centre Willoughby) this also has the SVM sticker on rear screen, similar mileage, colour & interior combo. 

And front lip is the same

Edited by Pork Chops

The 19 inch 997 wheels look small on this car for some strange reason. Either way, might be time to revisit that insurance again. I didn't realize SVM was a Porsche Centre...one of their stamps is in my service book.