Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Surely there is someone out there that is looking for a manual 964! ....... c'mon people.

Me!

But this one is too good to bastardize.  Keeping one standard and original just wouldn't work for me I don't think.

I might be waiting forever for a lower entry point project car to ever comes up though....

Me!

But this one is too good to bastardize.  Keeping one standard and original just wouldn't work for me I don't think.

I might be waiting forever for a lower entry point project car to ever comes up though....

I agree ..... too good to modify. Stay Away from it! ..... :ph34r:

(sorry mate .... I'm a self confessed purist).

I love to see modern pork in bright colours. So many are silver, white and errr more white  

This yellow 991s looks the business. 

Looks like the original buyer gave it the full open cheque book treatment when ticking the options list. 

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/2012-Porsche-911-Carrera-S-991/OAG-AD-12242791

Semi back at work but made time to head out to CTS to have a chat about consignment as I'm pretty certain dealing with carsales will just give me the shits. Surprisingly easy:

1. Tell them what you want for it

2. They either agree/disagree based on whether they can sell it for more 

3. Anything over what you agree they take as their cut

4. Currently no charge to stick your car in their showroom as p-cars are moving so quickly

I know what we agreed today was a fair price, so trying to see the downside. 

PFA member has first dibs, but if it doesn't work out there might be a red 1990 964 4 at CTS in the near future

Yes speaking of carsales giving the shits. I have had three sus emails instantly . One has offered to buy the car , stating can't call because he's working in NZ in a mine and no Ph but he has internet ! Asked me to send paypal details and would make payment, he did not ask anything about the car ? It continues. I'll let you all know if it gets any funnier.

what the deal with speedos that are still in mph? I thought they needed to be converted to km's? 

Guessing it's a uk car

The UK blue car has ACNE and more.. tread very very very carefull with this one , get your stories straight , tried to buy this car many times and cant get a straight answer , also check it can be registered..  I have had a private discussion with PFA members on this car , I wont be the buyer so no worries there ..

I hate to say too much on what I dont own and cant confirm as being 100% the same car , lets just say I tried to confirm many things on this car for 6 months 

There are either cloned cars around around or lots of bullshit stories. If you buy it , check it and check it again..and have 30k+ for a paint , possibly electrical issues and possibly if its been done the motor rebuild that I now understand has been done twice in the past year…very unlikely.

This was 60k last year and I dont think much has changed since, it was in QLD , now sitting with a friend of a friend from what I understand

If this is the car I speak of its was registered as AVG 218X in the Uk 

The owner might also tell you Oldtimer had it .. you will get lots of polite conversation but there wre reasons why they couldnt sell it , too unreliable is one ..broke down every other test drive.

Good luck , do your homework and a special award must go to the longest advert in town ;)   

As discussed earlier, Blast from the past...............

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Porsche-930-1982/OAG-AD-12255230/?Cr=0

From a unique cars issue, back in 2014.

930.JPG

Surely there is someone out there that is looking for a manual 964! ....... c'mon people.

Pics and info? :)

Not sure if this is a scam or not? i do remember seeing it about 6 months ago & looks to be the same seller it popped up this afternoon on carsales & now marked as sold, i called a few times but no answer...

IMG_5407_zpsdrwacxxe.png

IMG_5408_zpsmelen7gh.pngIMG_5409_zps70mh9swh.pngIMG_5410_zps6l8bdyaq.png

This was the purple 993?  Damn :(  I called about this one the first time it was listed - no answer and it was marked as sold 30 minutes later.  I didn't even get a carsales email about it this time.  

Wish I knew why the emails were so slow.  I can be browsing the site and then get alerts ~12 hours after I've noticed the listing.

I realise it's probably a scam at that price, but I'd still be willing to pay market price for such a nice coloured car.

Edited by YellowDieselGolf

81 SC on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141870200169?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

UK car maybe & the guy is shocked with the response & bids he is receiving. Looks like a lot of work

I think you might be right about it being a UK car .... I have that feeling as well

You are also right about it looking like a ton of work ....

I can also assure you that the guy selling is not the only one shocked with the responses and bids .... at 8am this morning it was at $12,300 .....

I nearly fell off my seat when I looked at it again and it was in the high $30's .......  :blink: 

my god...there's a thread on this forum called...this is a game called wtf is that. i think this car is more suitable to the wtf is that thread:)