Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

I assume a UK car - last low km car from there (also black) sold last year at CTS for $150k. They had another one late last year but not sure what it went for but was asking around the same figure. This is a step up and without the 'glamour' of CTS but does look good. Two low km Aussie 930's have both got $250k in the last 4-5 months, so pricing is probably about right, or even a little low. 

Been told it's a converted left hooker from someone who'd know.

that changes everything - ask claywong what he just got for his, but it wasn't $180k. A conversion seems to knock at least 30-40% off the value of the original. I've also learnt to be pretty Suss about the kms on converted cars. You would want some very complete documentation to verify the mileage 

You would need some very dark shades to sit in this 93/964 Turbo S_dsc1270.jpg?itok=7Nf0RtIZ

A bit of an injection of some silver (artic??) love on the rollcage, center console and bottom section of the dash  console to match the hardback seat and some grey (silver car mats) may also be needed  to accompany those dark shades

I assume a UK car - last low km car from there (also black) sold last year at CTS for $150k. They had another one late last year but not sure what it went for but was asking around the same figure. This is a step up and without the 'glamour' of CTS but does look good. Two low km Aussie 930's have both got $250k in the last 4-5 months, so pricing is probably about right, or even a little low. 

It's all in the VIN number .....

WPO ZZZ = ROW ..... Pretty much anything else instead of ZZZ is USA

The seller is trying to subtley tell us without actually telling us .....

T do we know for sure both those Aussie 930's went for $250k??

That 3.0 Homo has been sitting at $260 for a long time .... 

we do. Last one should have got more  - CTS should have let that one loose to the market.

The Homo - possibly a few stories left in the closet? Certainly priced like there are.

Got some nutter trying to sell me a 77 930 at the moment. $200k for a bent out of shape converted yank tank! 

Originality people!