Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

You bought the wrong car, should have bought his 928...... :P

I did have a sneak peak under some dust covers as it was being stored in a paint shop over the road. It was a nice dark olive green. Looked in mint condition but bet he didn't pay much more than $20k for it. Mind you he's probably never paid more than $50k for a 930...

Yes there would be a good capital gain on that , esp with a coupla stickers on it!

I can give you a sticker tassie. Think MW would find it pretty amusing to see one tucked under the driver side mirror of a tassie shark ;) 

I did have a sneak peak under some dust covers as it was being stored in a paint shop over the road. It was a nice dark olive green. Looked in mint condition but bet he didn't pay much more than $20k for it. Mind you he's probably never paid more than $50k for a 930...

I can give you a sticker tassie. Think MW would find it pretty amusing to see one tucked under the driver side mirror of a tassie shark ;) 

I remember seeing some pics of it floating around FB.....

https://www.facebook.com/magnuswalker911/photos/a.491284130904161.124538.491274164238491/1126881464011088/?type=3&theater

Mate of mine is selling this.  It's as stated and very nice straight forward car.  He'd like some feedback on pricing so let me know what you think?  Thanks.

If you're interested in it I can vouch for it and happy to intro you to the seller who is a solid genuine guy.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-2005/SSE-AD-4052038/?Cr=3

Serviced down under, obvs.

Worlds gone mad. Only been out of town for 4 days and now 928's are 'sort after??' ;) 

Really now, who doesn't have a 911?

Edited by KGB

Mate of mine is selling this.  It's as stated and very nice straight forward car.  He'd like some feedback on pricing so let me know what you think?  Thanks.

If you're interested in it I can vouch for it and happy to intro you to the seller who is a solid genuine guy.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-Carrera-2005/SSE-AD-4052038/?Cr=3

The price looks reasonable to me, especially considering the low kms.   If it was a manual I'd be on the phone..

Evening Gents

Would appreciate your thoughts and any history you know on this AU delivered 75 Coupe (2.7L): https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-911-1975/SSE-AD-3783195. 

I acknowledge it is a 2.7L (ekkk!) and a sporto. 

Hi guys. Thats my car. Phone has been running hot since these posts. Its a straight honest tidy car. Had a fair bit spent by previous owner as michel stated. 2.7 is fine if you dont let it get hot. 11 blade fan has been done to manage heat. They got a bad rap from USA where they had thermal reactors. This has had head studs retorqued etc. Sporto runs sweet and is a 4 speed. USA 3 speed sportos gives sportos a bad rap on the internet. I love it, lift and shift and has decent gearing with the 4 speed (it is a manual trans with a clutch that is operated off vacuum). Sportos are becoming rare and collectable. Cant believe it hasnt sold to be honest.

trm.

Edited by trm

Hi guys. Thats my car. Phone has been running hot since these posts. Its a straight honest tidy car. Had a fair bit spent by previous owner as michel stated. 2.7 is fine if you dont let it get hot. 11 blade fan has been done to manage heat. They got a bad rap from USA where they had thermal reactors. This has had head studs retorqued etc. Sporto runs sweet and is a 4 speed. USA 3 speed sportos gives sportos a bad rap on the internet. I love it, lift and shift and has decent gearing with the 4 speed (it is a manual trans with a clutch that is operated off vacuum). Sportos are becoming rare and collectable. Cant believe it hasnt sold to be honest.

trm.

any sellers remorse if Jono were to strap a second hand 959 body shell to it?

Haha. But I think i will have sellers remorse regardless. Unless i can go and secure klassy.

@TRM - I'd throw KLASSSSY in as part of a deal. ;)

any sellers remorse if Jono were to strap a second hand 959 body shell to it?

That would be awesome! An Arctic Green metallic blue 959 replica - just imagine! 

I could chop the roof off the 2.7 and use it on my E project....

@turboT - container? Pray do tell? Me needs a roof...

dude I'm loathe to further promote toms social media stats any further and no nothing to do with him refusing to get my mocha black fukn roks placard....but rumour has it ole Tom just went and bought a blk 930 missing wheel caps in LA and will need to ship said car here... Alternately contact David Jenej  in Melbourne