What's for sale (Internationally) that's interesting Thread

Fell $400 short of it's $169,000 reserve...

Should be a good car.  It pays to write a good story!

LOVE the 87. Except for the red bumper

+1

like most of magnus walker's cars it makes it look looks unfinished or recently crashed  :rolleyes:

the consensus is that the seller is a sandwich short of a picnic ....

just the one?

Wonder what this one would be worth if for sale 1 of 17 built

http://www.rarecarsforsaleblog.com/2012/09/24/an-extremely-rare-porsche-911-turbo-s-package-car/

wood grain...eww 

There should be a law passed regarding abuse of air cooled porkers with tacky RWB bolt ons....

If I had sufficient coin to destroy a perfectly good 964 and do a RWB conversion......... I would!

Really like the RWB stuff. I'd take it over a Magnus modified car any day.

Naki-San is so much cooler.

It's not THAT expensive.

The guy that did that targa said on RL that the body conversion cost USD$20k.  That includes all of the parts AND Nakai's trip out to install it.  It's not true RWB unless Nakai installs it.  That's also what makes them unique. There's only one of him!

What it doesn't include is wheels and suspension. It also doesn't include painting the parts before Nakai arrives.

Considering what people spend on backdates and wot-not, I reckon USD$30-35k is a reasonable spend to get it all done.  Regardless of what some people say, I think they are likely desirable in the market and you wouldn't have trouble off-loading a genuine RWB.

I don't see what makes them any more 'horrible' than the ugly things Gemballa and some of the other European tuners turn out. 

The other thing we can't see from here is the Japanese tuning culture. They are way less 'prissy' about messing with their cars. They have a different approach to these things.  RWB is totally in-line with Japanese tuning style.

How about some Rocket Bunny or Liberty Walk?

I'd have one in the garage, but I probably couldn't get the thing registered!

Embrace the variety! It makes the world far more interesting!

If I had sufficient coin to destroy a perfectly good 964 and do a RWB conversion......... I would!

And you could get T2 to put a chicken on the bonnet and have matching bad taste mobiles