RWB coming to Aus V soon

cyberpunky

I have just been informed that RWB is coming to Oz very soon(Melb). Some of the people involved are close friends, so I will be involved from day 1. I will keep anyone interested updated so stay tuned and feel free to ask me about anything you would like to know. You heard it here first folks :)

Against popular opinions on this forum, I have a real soft spot for Nakai San's interpretations (some will say abominations) of the 964/993.

I do wonder though how some of these modifications will meet the ever growing strictness of the regulating bodies that allow you to drive modified cars on the road and sell such cars with legal RWC. And, with the growing value of donor cars I'm curious to see how many RWB cars are built.

Hope your mates do well Bruce. Would love to see one in the flesh.

https://instagram.com/p/2hq5YlCaTN/?taken-by=rwb_australia

11250655_810721285679087_915473470_n.jpg

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

There is a heck of alot of work in that roof, but jesus h christ it looks weird with that screen

How do all the different branches around the world operate? Does Nakai-San train people in his artistic direction/ideas and how to execute them? or does he visit to do specially commissioned work?

So who would like to go see it finished? 

I've gotten invited to a private viewing of the car and have been welcomed to bring the PFA along with me :) (more on this later)

count me in! a big fan of his work

Hell yes. I'll drive down for that. Send details!!!!!

So who would like to go see it finished?

I've gotten invited to a private viewing of the car and have been welcomed to bring the PFA along with me :) (more on this later)

Russ, that roof has GOT TO BE the ugliest thing I have ever seen on a Porsche!

I'd rather drive a Poraga than be seen in that abomination!

Agreed, that is hideous!

I do think though that his interpretations lends itself better to a 964 /993 donor car.

I think I just threw up! Did I say I like Nakai San's stuff?

That is disgusting and nothing like the RWB product that I find appealing.

Didn't anyone learn from some of the ridiculous Gemballa builds.

Didn't anyone learn from some of the ridiculous Gemballa builds.

Let's just hope Nakai San doesn't wind up with a bullet hole in his head and dead in the streets of South Africa too ^^  

Pauly, I'd love to come and see the finished product, please keep us updated. 

The donor car is interesting.

It was the Jap LHD 3.2 that was on carsales for some time at around $40k.

The ad changed to making mention about being the first Australian RWB... seems to have come to fruition. 

Archived