RWB coming to Aus V soon

cyberpunky

Why not, there's plenty of others doing it.

It does seem strange that people get upset modifying up a 964 to make an RWB but  think it's OK to chop a 964 up to make a back date long hood.

Are the guys at Phatt involved Bruce?

There are few different business involved, doing different parts of the process. Phatt/Polo Body Works, will be involved with body and paint work. Engine is being done else where and Roll cage is also fitted at another company.

How do all the different branches around the world operate? Does Nakai-San train people in his artistic direction/ideas and how to execute them? or does he visit to do specially commissioned work?

I will be meeting Nakai San when he visits for this first car and will see what I can find out about how he structures things on an ongoing basis but at this point I am not sure of how he is involved on a long term basis. Will let you know Russ when I know more

If anyone has been following Mr M Walkers recent travels it comes as no surprise that these guys have been teaming up for world Porsche modifying domination..................I'm sure there will be an 'urban outlaw' sticker on it somewhere, right under the 'made in Australia' symbol.

:D  ;)

I have just been informed that RWB is coming to Oz very soon(Melb). Some of the people involved are close friends, so I will be involved from day 1. I will keep anyone interested updated so stay tuned and feel free to ask me about anything you would like to know. You heard it here first folks :)

Count me in please! :)

If anyone has been following Mr M Walkers recent travels it comes as no surprise that these guys have been teaming up for world Porsche modifying domination..................I'm sure there will be an 'urban outlaw' sticker on it somewhere, right under the 'made in Australia' symbol.

:D  ;)

Facebook is flooded with his posts at the moment. Also a friend of mine is in Japan right now, keeps sending photos of RWB and wide body 911's 

Archived