Gratuitous Porsche Pics

4 hours ago, Raven said:

how much  has the 911 grown over its 50 years..:)

Quite a bit! Was driving next to Andrew today in his green beast with a later Nissan Pulsar next to him. The 911 look like a little Gogomobile in comparison

4 hours ago, Raven said:

I wish I had of know about this earlier I would have gone up for a look ,,,,,,,,,,,Is it going to be on any were else after Newcastle ...?

Raven,

It's running until Sunday arvo so there is still a few days yet.

There hasn't been any announcements for others yet: https://www.porsche.com/australia/motorsportandevents/porscheinmotion/

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

And all polished to within an inch of their life too, look fantastic, good photos as well Tingy, thanks -- not to sure about the ol' 944 making it into the photos too ;):rolleyes::blink::Chuckle2:

Nah mate they didn't want it, not pure enough, f#@$€&g purists don't even start me. Some bloke started up a conversation with me as soon as i walked in about how this green Boxster should not have been there because it wasn't a real Porsche, oh so they should replace it with yours then i said, nah mate don't own one, wanker.

I then went into something about the difference between lovers of the brand and lovers of 911's, then how these other, non purist cars, saved Porsche's arse.

1 hour ago, Raven said:

I just noticed a 2018 GT3 just above the black Martini striped GTS 4 ............:D

That was the most boring looking GT3 i have ever seen, very monotone, understated i suppose, not my choice of colour.

11 hours ago, LeeM said:

Is that David's red Targa? 

Yes.  I thought he might bring the green monster.  It appears that just about everyone has a red one!

The area is taped off and security engaged to keep a watchful eye overnight.

Another PFA'er Ash owns the gorgeous - a word I don't use lightly -  911E.  I was hoping to catch up with Ash to put a face to the name but I think he is avoiding me.......

It's about time I got over my bitterness with Photofuckit and move on.  Gratuitous pic contribution to test new host and relive good times: One Tree Hill, Wellington.  I like the colours and the space but try to forget the massive loss of points an hour later that put a damper on the rest of the trip:

LcJsJRu.jpg

On 12/7/2017 at 9:45 PM, TINGY944 said:

Nah mate they didn't want it, not pure enough, f#@$€&g purists don't even start me. Some bloke started up a conversation with me as soon as i walked in about how this green Boxster should not have been there because it wasn't a real Porsche, oh so they should replace it with yours then i said, nah mate don't own one, wanker.

I then went into something about the difference between lovers of the brand and lovers of 911's, then how these other, non purist cars, saved Porsche's arse.

That was the most boring looking GT3 i have ever seen, very monotone, understated i suppose, not my choice of colour.

I am just glad to see one finally down under ..