Gratuitous Porsche Pics

12 minutes ago, ANF said:

Pretty sure I know what it is but pic does not show up my end... :)

Same same, it shows up on my notification email but when I click on to have a look on the forum, just get a question mark in a little box.

Having said that, nice 928 congratulations, 3Legs.

now if your a real good boy next year...santa might even bring you a Cayman.

Just now, Niko said:

Same same, it shows up on my notification email but when I click on to have a look on the forum, just get a question mark in a little box.

What carrier are you using to post photos from?

7 minutes ago, Niko said:

Cool, thought it as much, indeed a very nice looking 928, well done 3legs!! Another one in the club :)

Steady on Niko.... :)

Thanks guys,

I assume it's now showing (it is for me).

It's a 1985 Prussian Blue. Still getting used to it. Went for a drive today and is nice to drive and whilst the aircon works it's not the best.

It's a real cruiser car but shows it's teeth when you give it a bootfull. Doesn't have the kick like a mule the 930 has but it's still very enjoyable (not that I broke the law or anything to find out:rolleyes: ).

Cayman? That's why I got the 928. I can't get in and out of my 930 anymore (must       lose      weight):D however if one were to find it's way into my christmas sock I'm bloody well sure my daughter would claim it long before I laid my eyes on it.:D

2 hours ago, OZ930 said:

I would be tempted to add some methanol to the water.......just to stop the bugs growing in the water of course ;)

I like how Porsche has clearly stated only distilled water on the cap .........:Chuckle2:

porsche_565b97a4f76a82ddf88b32242d4695cb