Gratuitous Porsche Pics

On 8 March 2018 at 12:43 AM, Raven said:

New GT3 Touring and the iconic 964 RS ..................

img_2007_d179844a48092f385583c842cb5ddf0

One could fit inside the other like a Russian doll.

the new car is nowhere near as attractive.  They've lost the original sloping tail design and there is too much surfacing.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Troubleshooter said:

Really enjoying my little thrash machine!

4Us64Qt.jpg

Unashamed shot of the Street Triple R as well:D

inNvv1Y.jpg

Both look fantastic got to say I’m of the age when you saw a Triumph and usually it had leaked a fair bit of oil from various places but the new ones look superb,I have been brought up on British bikes my dad still has a B.S.A Goldstar he just doesn’t use it pity it’s not another Porsche.

5 minutes ago, MARTY said:

Both look fantastic got to say I’m of the age when you saw a Triumph and usually it had leaked a fair bit of oil from various places but the new ones look superb,I have been brought up on British bikes my dad still has a B.S.A Goldstar he just doesn’t use it pity it’s not another Porsche.

That's a 2010 model and still looks great... I've had a couple of those English oiling cans, still got a Matchless that has a hand recirculating system, I just keep topping back up each month with the pint it leaks into the tray hahahaa....  Talk him into getting an alternative Porsche for you to "maintain"for him;)  Ahhh a Goldstar:wub:  pig of a roadbike but a gem of a bike. Chased after a rare one of those for a year and couldn't ply it from the lucky owners hands