Gratuitous Porsche Pics

1 hour ago, D-banger said:

Nice stance you have there @Niko

I reckon there will be a few other Cayman's looking to do the same.

Where is the surfboard on the roof-racks BTW?

Thanks Doug, I am really happy with the result.   Lots of people go the whole hog and get the coil overs etc.   That's fine if you want to root about with all different heights and probably good for the track, but I found for the street, and just for the look and slight performance enhancement, the springs alone do the job perfectly.    At probably a quarter or less the cost of Coil overs.

I know one fellow Croc owner is doing the enquiries now....hopefully see a few more getting dropped to where they really should be....

No surf board racks for me Dougy, to many things that bite out there as far as I'm concerned.

2 hours ago, Niko said:

Thanks Doug, I am really happy with the result.   Lots of people go the whole hog and get the coil overs etc.   That's fine if you want to root about with all different heights and probably good for the track, but I found for the street, and just for the look and slight performance enhancement, the springs alone do the job perfectly.    At probably a quarter or less the cost of Coil overs.

I know one fellow Croc owner is doing the enquiries now....hopefully see a few more getting dropped to where they really should be....

No surf board racks for me Dougy, to many things that bite out there as far as I'm concerned.

Lovely Cayman! I happen to have a set of brand new H and R lowering springs that I never installed when I used to have one, if your mate is still looking...

Tim 

8 hours ago, TAV said:

Lovely Cayman! I happen to have a set of brand new H and R lowering springs that I never installed when I used to have one, if your mate is still looking...

Tim 

Thanks Tim, I will pass on your offer, do you know what heights they are, F&R?

15 hours ago, TAV said:

Tim 

TAV, I would be interested...PM me if still on offer and how much

1 hour ago, Dave986 said:

Seeing those next to each other shows how much bigger they are getting

Yeh that was my first impression to you can literally put the 996 RS inside the new RS they really have grown ...