Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Reckon she also has an R8 in the same colour

My ultimate Porsche. If I won the multi millions, I'd be ordering two replicas. One with red and one with yellow highlights to keep in my expansive garage. One for me and one for anyone else to use that wants to race me

The 906 

28166524-2107598362584468-85108599797665

35 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Reckon she also has an R8 in the same colour

My ultimate Porsche. If I won the multi millions, I'd be ordering two replicas. One with red and one with yellow highlights to keep in my expansive garage. One for me and one for anyone else to use that wants to race me

The 906 

and one of these

http://www.speedhunters.com/2019/03/a-street-legal-porsche-917-is-this-the-ultimate-road-car/

1 hour ago, 3legs said:

Hey Lee I'll take you up on that offer and race you and I will even let you win🤣

No worries. I'll be leasing a self contained mancave at The Bend too, which will be stocked with the 2 (maybe 3) 906's, early 911 race cars and Cup cars and whatever else I can fit in there, so take your pick! I might even buy Mallala if I won the $150m next week. Best track for these old things 

😳 Good lord woman, get off the car!!! I bet they heard some fibreglass cracking when she knelt on it 🤯  Man they're a beautiful car.

I will say that is a tasty mancave with some nice cars I would definitely add to the collection. I've already told the missus about the $150m win and that she will see $20m disappear within weeks! "Ok then" 👍