Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Most of you would be too recent to recall what some of us refer to as the "NICK987 incident".

Nick was a great contributor to the forum in the early days, awesome steerer and a hell of a great guy.

Posts up an article and a photo which was lifted from Playschool compared to what is on this thread.

Anyhow, a previous moderator got all stroppy about it, NICK987 is no more, and the "PFA Code OF Conduct" was developed.

Those that know me well will attest that I like a bit of skirt as much as the next bloke, well maybe more, but seriously gents this thread has turned from what was meant to be a "Gratuitous Porsche" thread to "Pussy on P-car" thread!

Would I dare open this page in an open office? Well I just did and would be somewhat embarrassed if any of my staff came in.

Yes this is a car forum and shit like this happens, blah....blah.... blah.... I get it, I appreciate it, and I love looking at hot babes regardless of how much clothing, if any at all, they are wearing. Maybe what we need is a separate thread with an appropriate title that was descriptive enough so people wouldn't go there if they didn't want? Enter at your own risk.

So, in the spirit of the thread how about we tone some of this down a little and get back to what this thread is really all about. I'd hate to see someone of the fairer sex, or even the same sex, complain and we have another NICK987 incident!

Fair enough T man, well said and I agree, we probably have been pushing the standards (of the forum) a little lately,  and  I do remember the "NICK987" incident well, it was nearly the demise of a few of us....

Probably a good reminder for us....

57 minutes ago, Niko said:

Fair enough T man, well said and I agree, we probably have been pushing the standards (of the forum) a little lately,  and  I do remember the "NICK987" incident well, it was nearly the demise of a few of us....

Probably a good reminder for us....

NICK987 was a bit before my time, but I can see the  issue we have created.  Having said that, I don't think any of the pictures posted on either this thread or Butt Shots thread have gone to extremes, but I can see that some could offended.  Probably time for a separate thread where our members will know what to expect if they open it, and may well choose not to.

6 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

I don't think any of the pictures posted on either this thread or Butt Shots thread have gone to extremes...

You haven't seen the ones I've deleted not long after they were posted Pete... 😳

I blame @Niko personally with his elephant stamps encouraging it 😁

Seriously though, I'm with @T-Man to create a separate thread. That's still not going to be a free for all posting up nudity etc. Keep it as they are being posted now, and I'm all for it. Get too dodgy as some have tried and they'll get deleted, and you will have to wash admins cars for a year!