Gratuitous Porsche Pics

7 hours ago, Jason A said:

@Lee and anyone else interested in the topic / cars. It’s something you either like or you don’t. I have seen quite a few up close and would say over the years the quality has lifted to a pretty high level.

It does seem that most who make very negative comments have not seen one in the flesh.

I have seen some pretty rough Porsche’s over the years, as long as the owner loves it - who cares

FWIW - I have put mine in a couple of shows (Porsche only) where the car won its class and got peoples choice.

Bit like Mad Mikes Liberty Walk Lamborghini - I think it’s cool others maybe not.

Nakai has built an RWB for the owner of LW

I have seen a few now and my off hand comment was more about the 'rough' style of slice and dice Nakai does for the fitment. The cars and kits are all prepared by a local body shop before Nakai arrives, so the main finish is down to the individual shop. Nakai basically just bolts on the painted finished kit which is part of the 'mystique'. I will say that I don't mind a good RWB as long as it has some go to match the show ;)