Gratuitous Porsche Pics

Emphasis is on the 'Rough' I believe 

• Yeah fair enough,  But I love the lines of his builds , Especially the Jobys with the the motor build to boot, Porsche started bolting on bits of fibreglass to to fit the bigger rubber on the the first  RSR to handle the 1000 odd h /p produced by the car .

8 hours ago, MFX said:

Emphasis is on the 'Rough' I believe ;)

Jeff I judged 2 years ago at a Porsche 70 years celebration event and came across one in the section I was judging. The lines, panel gaps and fit were pretty much perfect and it easily top scored for that part over a dozen other cars. Was an unexspected surprise to most.

1 hour ago, Rod C said:

Jeff I judged 2 years ago at a Porsche 70 years celebration event and came across one in the section I was judging. The lines, panel gaps and fit were pretty much perfect and it easily top scored for that part over a dozen other cars. Was an unexspected surprise to most.

A mate watched the RWB build up close at The Bend last year (a white 993 tip), and drove Nakai san around in his Targa. Anyway, he's been around Jap cars and has managed lots of high end Jap car shows (Auto Salon) for years, and he told me he's never seen the level of quality and fitment of bodykits like Nakai san did on the RWB, as it was absolutely flawless.

Maybe @Jason A can chime in with his thoughts? 

6 hours ago, LeeM said:

A mate watched the RWB build up close at The Bend last year (a white 993 tip), and drove Nakai san around in his Targa. Anyway, he's been around Jap cars and has managed lots of high end Jap car shows (Auto Salon) for years, and he told me he's never seen the level of quality and fitment of bodykits like Nakai san did on the RWB, as it was absolutely flawless.

Maybe @Jason A can chime in with his thoughts? 

@Lee and anyone else interested in the topic / cars. It’s something you either like or you don’t. I have seen quite a few up close and would say over the years the quality has lifted to a pretty high level.

It does seem that most who make very negative comments have not seen one in the flesh.

I have seen some pretty rough Porsche’s over the years, as long as the owner loves it - who cares

FWIW - I have put mine in a couple of shows (Porsche only) where the car won its class and got peoples choice.

Bit like Mad Mikes Liberty Walk Lamborghini - I think it’s cool others maybe not.

Nakai has built an RWB for the owner of LW