Thinking of selling a few Porsche's

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"*Porsche Financial Services Australia's portfolio of finance products credit is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522 Australian Credit Licence 234527. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions are available on application. ANZ is licensed to use the business name Porsche Financial Services Australia. Porsche Financial Services Australia is a credit representative of ANZ 440840."

Otherwise known as Esanda.

"*Porsche Financial Services Australia's portfolio of finance products credit is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522 Australian Credit Licence 234527. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria. Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions are available on application. ANZ is licensed to use the business name Porsche Financial Services Australia. Porsche Financial Services Australia is a credit representative of ANZ 440840."

Otherwise known as Esanda.

you will not get the same offers from Esanda that Porsche can offer, I assure you that. 

I did all the work the 911S 2.7 yellow car required and have just sold it for $110,000... 

The funds have just cleared into my account so I'm releasing the car tomorrow morning.

a little upset in a way but something bigger and better is on its way!

I did all the work the 911S 2.7 yellow car required and have just sold it for $110,000... 

The funds have just cleared into my account so I'm releasing the car tomorrow morning.

nice work,

Can I ask what sort of work it needed? Sounds like the new one is going to be something special.

Has the white one gone too?

It needed a bit of TLC, as the ad said, I spent $18,000 on the yellow car. Installed a new muffler, major service, gaskets , hoses, new classic parts calipers, rotors, electrical work, ignition and so on.

Yes, I've received a deposit on the white car for $130,000.

You got $110,000 for a car advertised at $99,000 ?

Bidders drove it up, also at that price I wasn't too keen to sell and so it happened. 

I've told the new owner to chime in on this forum etc... 

Believe me, I would've loved to get $130,000 instead which was the initial price.

Archived