993 - WTF theres still some for sale - Market Watch

6 hours ago, sleazius said:

Willing to bet my left proverbial that was the same car PCSS listed for $350k recently..... I believe PCSS can consign cars, so the vendor likely took it down

11 hours ago, The Bern Dog Experience said:

Willing to bet my left proverbial that was the same car PCSS listed for $350k recently..... I believe PCSS can consign cars, so the vendor likely took it down

agreed, its got the identical leather wear marks on the drivers seat.......its a very nice example.............you think its been repainted?

13 hours ago, 911virgin said:

agreed, its got the identical leather wear marks on the drivers seat.......its a very nice example.............you think its been repainted?

I've never seen it up close, but you would think for the kind of coin they are asking they should do that at the very least....

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 911virgin said:

"1996 Porsche 911 993 Carrera S - Classic Throttle Shop" https://classicthrottleshop.com/1996-porsche-993-carrera-s-vesuvio-metallic/

Third one in Vesuvio CTS has had FS this year.....this one looks in beautiful condition.....possibly better than the one which had 100000kms

Same one as sold before

On 16/11/2022 at 21:00, 911virgin said:

The one for $695k is now marked as sold on carsales

On 16/11/2022 at 21:30, 911virgin said:

Porschaden 993 turbo now showing as not available on CS.....sold? If so, was after only  less than two weeks!

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, blockman said:

Looks pretty good.  Be interesting to see where this lands.  In spite of macro-economic conditions and rising costs we still have different ends of the spectrum happy to fork out big $$ for a classic like this and last of these hand built beauties.  

Always very hard to tell without seeing a 993 in person, having a drive and getting a PPI to see what gets uncovered.  Last service was almost 3 yrs ago.   If you want it - bid / buy it ... what can go wrong 🙂 

2 hours ago, 911virgin said:

What at terrible advertisement!! No relevant/detailed information for likely buyers regarding history, servicing, condition, etc. 

FEATURES THE WHOLE FAMILY WILL LOVE 🤮

1 hour ago, blockman said:

sold for $166,000 + buyers premium of 5%

Surprisingly cheap for a manual 993 these days - buyer did well 😁