993 - WTF theres still some for sale - Market Watch

3 hours ago, 911virgin said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche 911 1996/OAG-AD-21147593/?utm_campaign=sold-alert&utm_source=notification-centre&utm_medium=browser-push-notification&csn_atid=d0d3d576-629e-4c3a-87cc-43d8cb4712a1

this was the other Melb 993 manual carrera dak blue, beige leather, 

a few mods

$240k             sold within 2 weeks of listing

Looks like a great example and not often you see a ~25 year old car with 100k kms on the clock…that’s 3 or 4 in the last month alone.

On 13/10/2022 at 13:52, 911virgin said:

Makes me wonder what my neighbours 200km 95 would be worth?

On 10/10/2022 at 15:33, 911virgin said:

Looks to be a nice example, don’t think I could do the savanna interior though… Someone could through, given it now appears sold

11 hours ago, 911virgin said:

and for nice exam[ples , they are getting those asking prices....................makes sense...porsche arent making 993's anymore🙃

I have a 993 Turbo. Similar to the car that sold. I have owned it for over 10 years. 

When I look at it objectively these cars are not worth that kind of money

Having said that. I have no intention of selling mine ever 

Its top dollar for sure , I think the X50 Style upgrade/TTS does make a difference to drive-ability and gives the car much more character ..over s standard TT .    I have driven two TTS in my life , years back and could tell no difference at all to my own car with a TT equiv power.

Im with @99TS3Why would you sell .. any of these cars .. when you look at the financial alone .. its better than money in the bank...

Then we havent talked about the case of ownership.   Easy to own , plenty of pace for a sprighly track sesh , great for SMT and a run over the mountains and still comfortable and cool enough to drive around on a hot summers day . 

i know of a  TT sold 650k settled to the seller in Sydney in the last 2 months 

Even if this market falls , would it make any difference..  no reason to buy in at this price point for financial reasons , unless you really want town one of these cars and drive it 

No reason to sell , what would you buy .. they havent leap frogged in price such that you can get anything great for the coin.. and money in the bank boring to drive and look at .  

Someone recognising we are in a fabricated monetary environment , realised its what you hold in your hands thats important ..or is that hand ...  seriously thats a lot of egosit w..k fodder, and as Jordan Peterson would say ...we make the money on the way up and the way down.. the car dealers must love it .

I have reasonably low mileage white  white one , which hasnt been cut ...(no sunroof)  penis and car alike .. taking offers 900k ..  Goes like the clappers will keep with a TTS .. again my sexual capacity and the cars .  

Used to be black and they couldnt go back..but now the girl's and collectors are turning to pure white, ask the Kardashians .. they like 993s and over things with a tan.

59 minutes ago, symsy said:

Someone recognising we are in a fabricated monetary environment , realised its what you hold in your hands thats important ..or is that hand ...  seriously thats a lot of egosit w..k fodder, and as Jordan Peterson would say ...we make the money on the way up and the way down.. the car dealers must love it .

I have reasonably low mileage white  white one , which hasnt been cut ...(no sunroof)  penis and car alike .. taking offers 900k ..  Goes like the clappers will keep with a TTS .. again my sexual capacity and the cars .  

Used to be black and they couldnt go back..but now the girl's and collectors are turning to pure white, ask the Kardashians .. they like 993s and over things with a tan.

Have you sold it yet?

1 hour ago, 99TS3 said:

Have you sold it yet?

Im in the UK , waiting for the new PM .. not sure if thats stalling the market with for the new PM ..  If it were Copper Brown it woulda been sold by now 😀 and had most public confidence 

1 hour ago, symsy said:

just sold in the UK .. how many TT's do you want   https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/1995-porsche-911-993-turbo-7.      Theres some arbitrage opportunity surely.. 

was watching that one, got a bit too high with the need for repaint. Plenty of others available around the £150k mark.

993’s don’t seem to have hit the same heights there, some value to be had that’s for sure.