993 - WTF theres still some for sale - Market Watch

4 hours ago, 911virgin said:

I knew a couple of 993 c2s went in the 320 - 330 type range via autohaus hamilton, off market a few months ago, but that’s next level if they got close to 400k. 

11 hours ago, mc968cs said:

I knew a couple of 993 c2s went in the 320 - 330 type range via autohaus hamilton, off market a few months ago, but that’s next level if they got close to 400k. 

$330 for a manual is good buying considering Dutton sold the Vesuvio tiptronic one for $290k

Really? Wheels are a personal thing i guess = but they are replica RS rims......

They always look better on non silver cars tho (IMHO) but big $$ for a tip no? and its been for sale for a while - i recall seeing it advertised sometime ago?

7 hours ago, on_booost said:

Really? Wheels are a personal thing i guess = but they are replica RS rims......

They always look better on non silver cars tho (IMHO) but big $$ for a tip no? and its been for sale for a while - i recall seeing it advertised sometime ago?

Yes, it was on sale maybe six months ago but delisted after a few weeks......same seller Alex Hamilton

Dutton sold their Vesuvio tiptronic Carrera S for $ 290k

7 hours ago, Sepand said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1997-porsche-911-carrera-993-manual/SSE-AD-13013772

this seems cheap, around the same price as the convertibles. Are the targas that unloved?

This car is a UK import and has 99000 miles......

Dutton sold an Oz delivered Targa 4/21 for $165 K within one week of listing.

It was a tiptronic and had done 120000 KMs approx 

8/21 Autohaus hamilton sold a beautiful turqouise targa for $165k

had done aprox 130kms

i think they are loved , they just have to be very nice examples

there are 2 currently on CS-  a burgundy one with >200kms and a black one with high kms also and "not in showroom condition " asking $168k

traditionally in Oz, targas have sold for $20-30k more than coupes (with comparable tranmissions)

1 hour ago, Shedpest said:

Painfull Ad...This car, this car, this car, this car, this car, this car...best in the world

This seller has this way with words that will probably sell this car...this week

11 hours ago, 911virgin said:

This was on CS last year for months, initially asking $225k. Price reduced to $200k from memory. Delisted......now listed again

Is it just me, but does a turbo wing on this narrow body 993 look plain stupid? 

Just listed this evening at Classic Throttle Shop. I have always followed 993 and know this is a special one being an S and all. However, I was told the Tip is a bad choice so avoid..... If so, this one is pretty exxy..... But is so sexy too at the same time.

https://classicthrottleshop.com/1996-porsche-911-993-carrera-s-vesuvio-metallic/ 

42 minutes ago, The Bern Dog Experience said:

Just listed this evening at Classic Throttle Shop. I have always followed 993 and know this is a special one being an S and all. However, I was told the Tip is a bad choice so avoid..... If so, this one is pretty exxy..... But is so sexy too at the same time.

https://classicthrottleshop.com/1996-porsche-911-993-carrera-s-vesuvio-metallic/ 

It looks beautiful I think it’s the one Dutton’s had up for sale