993 - WTF theres still some for sale - Market Watch

9 hours ago, Mondo74 said:

Aus delivered manual.  185k. 2 owners. 130k km i think. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1994-porsche-911-carrera-993-manual/OAG-AD-21126541/

Dayummm. This was gone in hours. 

Nice car.

It was sold so quickly because it was underpriced. A two owner with original paint with average annual KMs of 5500 is a quick sell @$225k minimum and some dealers may ask more.

Don't be surprised if it realists through a dealer eg porschaden

14 minutes ago, 911virgin said:

Anyone looking for a manual 993 Carrera S?

Porschaden has one I believe in white

It's on their IG.... No pricing or specifics mentioned 

I’m not sure why they don’t advertise their cars, they have a nice 1974 Carrera and they’ve done a few social media posts saying it’s for sale but it’s not on their website. 

57 minutes ago, 911virgin said:

Yeah I notice that with alot of their cars on their IG

maybe business is that good and they don't want to waste time dealing with dreamers and time wasters on CS??

I think that’s likely to be the case especially with the amount of contacts Matt would have. 

On 07/10/2022 at 11:52, 911virgin said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1997-porsche-911-carrera-s-993-manual/SSE-AD-13657198/?Cr=15

i think this car was sold via Alex Holland classic cars earlier this year for around $350k from memory.......... looks like the same car

very low km's!

On hold already 

I love the late model 993 S.  

It’s a best of both worlds car - with old school air cooled rawness and superb sound, still goes well (especially in manual - 5 sec to 100 kms car). Looks awesome, and these late model ones have decent real world useful tech. The hifi sound system is good especially with the new Porsche classic head unit w CarPlay etc, has abs, aircon, and cruise control. 

You feel good driving it (or I do!)

Special car. 

4 hours ago, mc968cs said:

I love the late model 993 S.  

It’s a best of both worlds car - with old school air cooled rawness and superb sound, still goes well (especially in manual - 5 sec to 100 kms car). Looks awesome, and these late model ones have decent real world useful tech. The hifi sound system is good especially with the new Porsche classic head unit w CarPlay etc, has abs, aircon, and cruise control. 

You feel good driving it (or I do!)

Special car. 

The 993 Carrera S is one of the most aesthetic 911's , just a beautiful looking car from any angle.

You're lucky enough to have a manual?

Do you know how many manual trans carerra S were delivered to Oz vs tiptronics?

On 10/10/2022 at 15:33, 911virgin said:

Reading the ad at face value it looks like a terrific example.  Still struggle to wrap my head around how something like this was selling for ~100K less only 3-4 yrs ago.   Asking prices are still nuts. 

13 hours ago, Thommo66 said:

Reading the ad at face value it looks like a terrific example.  Still struggle to wrap my head around how something like this was selling for ~100K less only 3-4 yrs ago.   Asking prices are still nuts. 

and for nice exam[ples , they are getting those asking prices....................makes sense...porsche arent making 993's anymore🙃