993 - WTF theres still some for sale - Market Watch

8 hours ago, MARTY said:

It looks beautiful I think it’s the one Dutton’s had up for sale

I'm very sure it is, no takers in melb at $290k then.......

A few weeks after this car was delisted another Vesuvio Carrera S was listed on duttton with 214km......POA......maybe that sold as it's delisted two weeks ago

12 minutes ago, 901er said:

901’s and GT3’s 😎

You just needed the X50 kit turbo S kit to give it a bit of edge and some  .. but yes GT3.. is a special car my preference a 997 ..A stand out .. but remember a TT is 25+ years old , not much grabs your attention in that era .. as well as they do ..good brakes , enough speed ..and still can get you in a whole load of trouble ..  I kinda agree on the price tag..but when did a plain 964 become 200+ and an SC, 3.2 Late 1's , again all nice cars but special at that price.. probably not .. especially when a Golf will run rings around em 

22 hours ago, symsy said:

...again all nice cars but special at that price.. probably not .. especially when a Golf will run rings around em 

Pretty sure most new small, boring, soulless cars would do that mate, but they aren't an old Porsche 👍😁

10 hours ago, LeeM said:

Pretty sure most new small, boring, soulless cars would do that mate, but they aren't an old Porsche 👍😁

I hear ya , I like cars that talk to me ...and dont wanna do the driving for me ... I took the old girl out for a drive today and sucked down some of the cold winter air and 27l/100 expensive fossil fuels .  I then took the remainder of the cash in my pocket and popped it in the two stroke and polluted the rest of the valley with smoke ;)   

On 03/07/2022 at 11:53, LeeM said:

QFT! first time and every time I drive a 993 I really enjoy the tactile drive and handling, the smell and the sound.....just a totally different feel from today's cars

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/06/2022 at 23:00, The Bern Dog Experience said:

Only after 2 days, that 993 went under offer.... Tiptronic doesn't seem to be an issue, neither is the price. 

Screenshot 2022-06-30 230014.png

I met the new owner of this car this morning (I'm fairly positive it was this car). First time Porsche owner so have invited him to the forum.

*UPDATE - It's not this car. It's the (almost) identical 1997 Carrera S from Duttons. What gave it away was the aftermarket radio.

Dutton had a Vesuvio one with approx 115000kms for sale in Melbourne for about four months asking $290k....it was then shipped to CTS where is sold within a week of listing.

Then a couple of weeks later Dutton melb listed another Vesuvio Carrera S but with a tad over 200000kms with POA.......THIS WAS delisted within a few weeks of listing....assume it sold

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...