Values

LeeM

Thank god for that … Full Tank of 98 …  Reality meets RPM .. off we go .. into the smile zone..    

No NPV thoughts Just where do I get the next set of tyres and fuel

Empty out your garages .. firesale .. shows us what you got… I want another.  A juicy preened garage queen ready to be spanked in the hills less 14% less the flatline market discount that goes with June and EOFY

"I woud not buy at this time". - surely he means i would not speculate at this time?  The time to buy a Porsche is whenever you have spare cash and garage.  Or am I losing track of the purpose of this whole madness?

Edited by Coastr
Oops..not speculate

Didn't it take 20 years or so to get unleaded across the fleet?

there is no infrastructure for this unless we are all charging from home at night from grid connected base load (don't mention coal whatever you do)  

But if anyone is looking to panic sell, I have a nice 993 sized hole in my garage just waiting for a white one ( will consider red if I have to). 

Mind you, what do I know! When I bought my first mobile phone 20 odd years ago, I don't remember thinking that I would ever use it to answer my door bell from anywhere in the world. 

Who cares what they're worth.

Just drive 'em and only think about what they're worth when you want to sell.

Couldn't agree more, the whole purpose of a car is to be driven, nothing more nothing less. When it stops putting a smile on your dial sell it and buy something that makes you smile again. If you make money well and good, if you lose money that the price of those good times ?

I like the analogy that gets thrown about a bit on rennlist. Would you save your girlfriend for her next boyfriend?

The sooner the investors take a bath the better. More cars for the enthusiast. Not going to happen though while we're flooded with cheap money.

Didn't it take 20 years or so to get unleaded across the fleet?

there is no infrastructure for this unless we are all charging from home at night from grid connected base load (don't mention coal whatever you do)  

But if anyone is looking to panic sell, I have a nice 993 sized hole in my garage just waiting for a white one ( will consider red if I have to). 

Mind you, what do I know! When I bought my first mobile phone 20 odd years ago, I don't remember thinking that I would ever use it to answer my door bell from anywhere in the world. 

I can fill that hole.....