This just came out of my wife’s mouth

Sounds very well trained Tom, but “ self inflicted wound” comes to mind. Just so you feel better, my wife, GLA 250 with AMG says washers don’t work, maybe I should get BMW X3. Me, you think it’s worn out with 42,000klms ? 

Ha try this.

my landrover is no longer needed it’s too big, I need something smaller as I’m just driving around town now. (*landrover driven on two wheels- regular brakes and tyres)

if your getting me a new car (am I? ) it has to be a Macan.

wtf?

so somehow I bought a Macan last week delivered next week as a surprise...?

Last month I said we should downsize from the family truckster (Liberty wagon) as we only need kiddy seats in the back - our family now have their own children.

She said as long as it's an auto for the occasions I get to drive it and lot's of safety features !

Brought home an M135 and just said it will look after you - just don't play with the buttons.

It took her 3 weeks before she had friends asking her is that the Sports model ? I said yes - that's what the buttons are for.

I said I wanted to go to the track in 2 weeks.

She said take the BM, the Porsche doesn't have airbags.    OK !

Might even try the Launch Control   :ph34r:.

1 minute ago, Troubleshooter said:

Geez you blokes are pushovers, mine gets what I say she gets

Your marriage sounds like mine ....

I'm the boss of my relationship .... and I have her permission to say so!! ... :Chuckle2:

6 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Your marriage sounds like mine ....

I'm the boss of my relationship .... and I have her permission to say so!! ... :Chuckle2:

Hahahaha ....No marriage here Dreamr, once bitten 100 times shy! Together 10 years and separate houses, often separate states,  and that's how it's staying until I sell the cars n bikes and she has to change my nappies

Mine uttered the word Cayman .. the mini still sits on the driveway .. we are back to crystals and cremes this week..

Wait for the change .. its full moon on the 16th.. 

Subliminal messaging is my suggestion , leave photos around 

3 hours ago, turboT said:

“If I have to get a new car I only want a Macan or an Audi RS6”

to give context the conversation started with me negotiating a reduction in my current car stable. 

She has been well trained, but WTF?

Show her the Macan love Tom, you know you want one 

21 minutes ago, symsy said:

Mine uttered the word Cayman .. the mini still sits on the driveway .. we are back to crystals and cremes this week..

Wait for the change .. its full moon on the 16th.. 

Subliminal messaging is my suggestion , leave photos around 

Great, thanks, That information would have been handy a week ago!......

Mate I wish the Mini transformed into something else.. Maybe Tom will show pity on me , I need a new tow car .. Audi RS ..   Tom …. go buy listen to JB

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Hahahaha ....No marriage here Dreamr, once bitten 100 times shy! Together 10 years and separate houses, often separate states,  and that's how it's staying until I sell the cars n bikes and she has to change my nappies

I think maybe in the presence of genius here.

8 hours ago, GC9911 said:

Sounds very well trained Tom, but “ self inflicted wound” comes to mind. Just so you feel better, my wife, GLA 250 with AMG says washers don’t work, maybe I should get BMW X3. Me, you think it’s worn out with 42,000klms ? 

Just an FYI, the indicators don't actually work on the BMWs, or they stop working after a few K's on the dial. Common problem and as far as i know, BMW have not come up with a solution just yet.

I have 6 registered classics , and one almost regoed. They do the job as dailies and grocery getters .
My wife told me yesterday I "needed" a small sporty runabout eg MB AMG. But I'm not convinced I really need another car!

btw there was certainly no talk of me reducing the fleet.

Tom to be the local Maharajah you just need more land ?

I bought another car this week as my daily dogwagen, after very briefly mentioning it in conversation a few weeks ago. That makes it 5 cars at home all registered.

Wife said last night “how did this BMW happen, I really don’t remember us agreeing to that” closely followed by “that’s quite a shopping trip I’m now owed” ?

9 hours ago, wilson59 said:

I showed my wife the tartan interior of a 77 911 sc it was enough to convince her we might need to own one . 

That was easy 

I did that with the Pasha interior in a 924T ..... she loved it so much it now sits in our garage ..... :wub:

Mine decided she needed an upgrade for the 6km round trip to work each day. She mentioned we should look at small SUV that was a little refined but not something boring and lots of gadgets. Easy GLC43 now sits in the garage ?.

Im now convincing her we don’t need 2 suv’s, so working on a cunning plan to convert the Macan into a 911 by years end ?

Archived