Outlaw Garage Youtube Channel

Hi All 

We've been running the channel for a little while now out of Dubai and the UAE but we've returned home to Australia recently which gives us a chance to focus on Melbourne and Australian content.  The focus is mainly aircooled but we try and cover anything which is fun.

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone in the Porsche community in Melbourne as they've been fantastic with support, unbelievable in a really difficult time.

We have a PFA members cars for today with this beautiful Porsche 924 Turbo.

Hope you enjoy our videos and channel as we travel around in our 356 meeting people and enjoying their cars, a true social experience in a not very social social media world.  Please give us a Thumbs Up and Subscribe to support our growing community channel.

Hope to meet everyone soon when we are allowed out to stretch our legs on a good drive.

2 hours ago, LeeM said:

Now this is a car I've been wanting to hear/read more about it, and here we are! Great video, yet I would have liked to seen some video of the paddles in action, but that's about it. A credit to Alan for the sensible mods

Nice one Scott 👍

Thanks, I'll try and pick the pebble action up next time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...