Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Unfortunately not Niko. But she was interested and said she would have a drive herself next time!

Not bad for an 82 year old who only drives locally in her old CVT Mitsubishi Colt. The fact that it seems to have another scratch or scrape each time I see it didn't worry me too much......really.... :unsure:

After 3 weeks of total neglect I took the car for a drive to Terrey Hills to keep the battery charged. Took my 11 year old son who loves the way people look at the car. Total journey 21.5 kms, hardly around Australia mileage is it?

Drove to work in North Sydney today and reached the break neck speed of 65 kms per hour on the straight of Eastern Valley Road, very nearly lost control as i was traveling so fast.

Will be slower going home as the traffic is heavier.

Don't feel left out BJM, I didn't get asked till late Sunday night, sigh, must have been an after thought of Dreamr's, couldn't go anyway, had to work.

To be honest I probably would not have been able to make it either.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a little jealous of the Melbourne run, so took it on myself to have the Byron Bay January 2015 SMT.   Actually, it was a SET (Sunday Evening Targa)   but the roads were clear, the moon was full and I had a leave pass.   And it was sunny and clear once again here.

15570265224_f00c6b1f4e_o.jpgDSC_1671 by byronbaychris, on Flickr

16191860712_4d3047ea22_o.jpgIMG_20150104_195001 by byronbaychris, on Flickr