Where did you drive your Porsche today?

Airhead

Up through Warburton, Donna Buang etc yesterday. Just fantastic roads and hardly any traffic even in the middle of the day. So great to see a few fellow Porsches out enjoying the twisty stuff at the same time. 

Got invited along to Sandown to spectate at Monards Track Day for special customers of Monards Melbourne to promote the Hublot brand. A fantastic turn out and well run event. I Got to have a couple of laps as a passenger in this beast driven by an Instructor from Evolve GT who ran the event. The car is owned by Bernard who organised the day (his black Ferrari 488 was also there) who is a true gentleman and genuine nice guy! The laps were beyond belief but the car just took it in its stride, the grip through corners amazing - especially on street tyres, as well as the straight line punch!!!

IMG_2595.jpg

There were also a few other P cars there, a Boxster S, GT4, GT3's as well as Ferraris, Lambos etc plus this gem!

IMG_2593.jpg

Rego = DIMSUM !!!!!

Went out to Warragamba dam and had a look around ,,,,every thing locked up tight you could only access the visitors center ,,,that was interesting ,,,remember walking across the top of the dam on the road way 35 years ago and then going on the old blue cable suspension bridge as a school boy ..........Cable bridge is gone and no access to the dam any more ,,,sign of the times we live in I suppose  ...

Dam_001.jpg

Edited by Raven

Went out to Warragamba dam and had a look around ,,,,every thing locked up tight you could only access the visitors center ,,,that was interesting ,,,remember walking across the top of the dam on the road way 35 years ago and then going on the old blue cable suspension bridge as a school boy ..........Cable bridge is gone and no access to the dam any more ,,,sign of the times we live in I suppose  ...

Dam_001.jpg

Slightly off topic but the brown sludgey look at bottom of the damn doesn't look to good!!  :o

No your not wrong Mate... it was like a red brown algae on the surface and considering this is Sydney ,s primary water supply it is not a good look :D the information boards in the bottom right of the image said the water is drawn at depth on the main dam wall that starts at that blue gantry and heads to the opposite bank  so I doubt you get any of that red crap coming into the water supply intakes ,,,,the algae is on the spill gate side and from the look of it there was a small stream of water going down the spill way perhaps they are trying to flush that crap downstream :D but as a tourist coming to the information center and seeing that crap as you stand at the dam look out you have to wonder what it is and were it comes from  ;)

Your definitely loving that car......you will need another log book soon.......

ah yeah, you could be right there. Still I managed to drive only one day this week (wasn't easy).

Still, I didn't buy it just to look at it (although the Mrs has found me on numerous evenings, standing in the garage, ogling). I'm easing off on the midweek, night time drives for sure though. Worst case, I'll be fronting up at Vicroads at some stage to cough up for a full rego. 

I went for a quick drive to the servo late last night. Streets were empty and wet. Tested both left and right side Opposite Locks, they're working perfectly.

Adrenaline Distribution System was also tested and is working fine.

Thanks for the laugh @grantmr Had quite the chuckle reading that.

Edited by Andy73

Went for an early morning run with some 356 Register people this morning. Started at PCA and ended up some time later at Beechworth Bakery in Healsville for a late breakfast.

gsSqqqD.jpg

Took in some dirt roads as well.

3nhQyZR.jpg

wP1l8Ib.jpg

Got home by lunch time so took the silver one out to make it an all Porsche day.

Saw some dirt roads in at as well so needed a wash on return.

HKwxZyB.jpg