This one looks good yeh? Amanda's shopping thread

Great news Amanda.

There are so many things for you to look forward to.

Driving in the Summer with the top down.

SMTs

PFA car park meets

Driving with the top up

SMTs

Needing to pinch yourself because you ask "Is this really mine?"

SMTs

Canberra SMT

The wonderful sound of that flat 6 engine

That wonderful sound of the Fister boys whilst on a SMT

Oh and did I mention SMTs???

And lets not forget that crazy grin you will have every time you sit in it.

Journey has just begun.

And cleaning it!  I've been home by myself today - in between numerous household duties, a bike ride etc  I've been reading up on car cleaning tips!

did you get the one with the red interior?

Terracotta - yes I did :)  had a PPI done with Porsche Parramatta and it came up hunky dory! 

Thanks Uncle :) and Doish :)  and Michel :)  and SteveF and MB911 and 5 sleeps  :D  I'm starting to feel a bit excited I must say!

Today i was filling up my 20 cd case with driving music!  Ha how keen is that?????

I haven't had a car for erm 2 and a bit months - I was starting to feel a bit stir crazy.  It's amazing how much having your own car appeases us petrol heads :)  I feel like something is missing without one.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And cleaning it!  I've been home by myself today - in between numerous household duties, a bike ride etc  I've been reading up on car cleaning tips!

Terracotta - yes I did :)  had a PPI done with Porsche Parramatta and it came up hunky dory! 

Thanks Uncle :) and Doish :)  and Michel :)  and SteveF and MB911 and 5 sleeps  :D  I'm starting to feel a bit excited I must say!

Today i was filling up my 20 cd case with driving music!  Ha how keen is that?????

I haven't had a car for erm 2 and a bit months - I was starting to feel a bit stir crazy.  It's amazing how much having your own car appeases us petrol heads :)  I feel like something is missing without one.

Don't waste your time on the CD's Amanda.  You won't need them.  Just put the roof down and enjoy the symphony from out back  :D

Congratulations Amanda, think you have made a very wise and considered decision. From everything I have seen and read about it, it sounds like an absolute gem.

Enjoy the road trip. I remember mine so well and I know T has fond memories of bringing his car home too

C

Great news Amanda.There are so many things for you to look forward to.Driving in the Summer with the top down.SMTsPFA car park meetsDriving with the top upSMTsNeeding to pinch yourself because you ask "Is this really mine?"SMTsCanberra SMTThe wonderful sound of that flat 6 engineThat wonderful sound of the Fister boys whilst on a SMTOh and did I mention SMTs???And lets not forget that crazy grin you will have every time you sit in it.Journey has just begun.

Oh!.....and as many sausage rolls as you can eat....

Are you giving the Boxster a name ?

Maybe FOXY - after Arctic Fox (Foxy Lady) - there's a number plate for you as well, maybe.

Cheers,Mark.

usually my car names are rather boring -  the GTI was simply called 'golfee' and everyone called that car golfee too, even my colleages.

The SLK never got one because I wasn't that attached to it...  for the first couple months when it was going back to the shop, there was usually a F in front of SLK   :P  I'm a classy babe, honest!!!

Maybe terry the terracotta interior porsche or I do like foxy!  I'll have to see what speaks to me on the way home cp4910878369493681462.jpg?height=700&asp

usually my car names are rather boring -  the GTI was simply called 'golfee' and everyone called that car golfee too, even my colleages.

The SLK never got one because I wasn't that attached to it...  for the first couple months when it was going back to the shop, there was usually a F in front of SLK   :P  I'm a classy babe, honest!!!

Maybe terry the terracotta interior porsche or I do like foxy!  I'll have to see what speaks to me on the way home cp4910878369493681462.jpg?height=700&asp

Rusty?

Archived