Finally - a GT4!

Andy73

Have been lusting after the GT4 for years so decided it was finally time to get one! Flew to Sydney with my son and drove it home (mostly on the Hume unfortunately, although I detoured at Euroa to drive the Euroa Merton Road and then again later to drive Whanregarwen Raod. did a very short blast on Sunday had am super impressed. Looking forward to a proper run...

934251532_GT4Photoshootfront3-4B.thumb.jpg.242db0bc4ee278dc9d70e04106fa244f.jpg

GT4 Photoshoot first-11.jpg

1 minute ago, Stepo said:

Beautiful, that would be my colour of choice and yes....it is a colour haters, enjoy Andy!

Haha. Tried holding off for a Carmine Red car but none were forthcoming. I actually love black cars and - regardless of what colour car I own - I enjoy washing and detailing my car so black is absolutely no problem for me.

1 hour ago, StevepGT3 said:

Nice

Thank you sir!

50 minutes ago, JWM said:

Congratulations! Thinking of your video when you sold the 991, I’m looking forward to hearing if this hits the spot that it didn’t…

Initial impressions are good. They're very, very good! Vid to follow for sure.

5 minutes ago, Grimmy said:

Congratulations Andy, look forward to you sharing it with us on an upcoming Vid!

Yeah it's been a bit of a dry spell on the content front. This will for sure be the subject of a vid or two!

8 hours ago, Andy73 said:

Have been lusting after the GT4 for years so decided it was finally time to get one! Flew to Sydney with my son and drove it home (mostly on the Hume unfortunately, although I detoured at Euroa to drive the Euroa Merton Road and then again later to drive Whanregarwen Raod. did a very short blast on Sunday had am super impressed. Looking forward to a proper run...

So Andy,

Does this mean you’re finally selling me the 964 😂😂😂😂

8 hours ago, P-Kay said:

Congrats Andy, does that now mean you are no longer looking at CarSales :ph34r:

Beautiful car mate - enjoy!

Haha, have actually put carsales down for a little while now. After I put a deposit down I steered well clear for fear I'd see one with a spec I wanted more once I'd done the deal.

On 02/08/2022 at 08:14, Rod C said:

Congrats Andy. Work hard....play hard🤜

Yes!!! Thanks so much.

On 01/08/2022 at 10:22, Andy73 said:

Did the Euroa Merton road in my Carrera 3.0 on my tourist route to Winton on the weekend.

Thanks for mentioning it Andy.