Butt Shot

Imagine being that messed up and having access to the funds to mess yourself up like that.  The desire for attention at the cost of yourself is a terrible affliction- the social media world has uncovered how bad it can be.  Being motivated by what other people think of your appearance or attitude is a very well trodden path to discontent.

34 minutes ago, Joz said:

Absolute freak show!

I think the better description would be "she's different to me".  She is more than likely testing the boundaries of surgeon's skills combined with the human body's ability to handle such modifications.  I haven't read up on her but I'd be surprised if she doesn't suffer from body dis-morphia and a few other self image/thought related issues given the relative extreme nature of the mods.

Some like bolt on kits, some don't.  On in this forum, there are people who would kill for a plumped up 911 with a set of bolt-ons arguing with an approving nod that it's a race car but will recoil at the same thought on a to similarly configured Lancer or Impreza arguing in a derogative manner that it's been riced.

How something or someone looks to other people is always a matter of personal taste.