Collecting Cars - ***Issue Resolved***

52 minutes ago, cafe_racer said:

How did the Asia pac CEO resolve it so quickly? Thought thr issue was the seller not budging? 

Likely accepted the role they played and funded the balance to reserve is my guess?... 

11 hours ago, cafe_racer said:

How did the Asia pac CEO resolve it so quickly? Thought thr issue was the seller not budging? 

The biggest issue for me was the lack of communication, i wouldn't have made the post had i been in the loop from the getgo. He took the feedback on board and i assume this sort of thing won't happen in the future.

In terms of specifics it really doesn't matter to me, I just wanted the car, he facilitated that outcome and quickly. So I'm now a happy chappy.

I spoke to him in the morning, by 5:30 that night I flew to Melbourne and picked up the car.

Although this transaction went south and eventually got sorted, I'd have no issues buying from the platform in the future given how quickly it was sorted once he found out about it.

6 minutes ago, sleazius said:

The biggest issue for me was the lack of communication, i wouldn't have made the post had i been in the loop from the getgo. He took the feedback on board and i assume this sort of thing won't happen in the future.

In terms of specifics it really doesn't matter to me, I just wanted the car, he facilitated that outcome and quickly. So I'm now a happy chappy.

I spoke to him in the morning, by 5:30 that night I flew to Melbourne and picked up the car.

Although this transaction went south and eventually got sorted, I'd have no issues buying from the platform in the future given how quickly it was sorted once he found out about it.

Great car mate, so glad you finally got it 👏👏👏 going to need a drive day soon!