Yep, the old P tax!

I was looking for a decklid grille in good nick. Best one I could find coupla months ago was $1100US plus $200 freight. Yikes!

Think I'll get one from Rennspd.com. Their repro's are $486AU delivered

What is it with some of these ebay sellers?  I was browsing for bits and came across this ad for a coolant sensor for 911 3.2 SC Carrera 1983 - 1989. Wankers!  Might have to get one.  Where does it fit?  Oh that's right, mine's an 81, so it doesn't have one.

Untitled_zpszxka2abz.jpg

Oh well Bernie.  Have to think up some other way of making  it exciting.  

I think Bernie wants to hold it in Sydney now, according to the radio this morning.

over the bridge and around the opera house:wacko:

I'm sure sydneysiders would be happy with having the coat hanger closed for the event.

It's just another symptom of sports becoming a business.

Agreed.  Interviews with team bosses post quali. put the blame on the F1 promoters who wanted a more exciting tv coverage.  This is despite the fact that they unanimously agreed to the changes.   At least they've acknowledged that it was a total disaster.

The cynic in me feels like they screwed it intentionally to push the point that the Bernie and the business interests are playing too big a role.  I hope it works.  The best sporting spectacles are those where it's taken back to basics of simple competition.  All of these contrived rules just get in the way.  

My wish list is run tyres that are good for more than one fast lap.  Leave the cars on track with enough fuel for the full quali. session and see who ends on pole at the end. Bring back fuel stops during the race so team strategy can be fully played out.  Let the fastest racer win. 

I think Bernie wants to hold it in Sydney now, according to the radio this morning.

over the bridge and around the opera house:wacko:

I'm sure sydneysiders would be happy with having the coat hanger closed for the event.

Sydney? Hahahaha, people can't move as it is! It should come back to Adelaide where it belongs

Still smarting ay? 20 years is a long time to hold a grudge. 

Only a grudge against the SA government mate. Especially the do gooder leftard idiot tree hugging Nancy boy that was the premier at the time, who insisted Adelaide was better off with do gooder leftard tree hugging arty farty idiots painting their faces and dancing barefoot around their hemp handbags, whilst not having a job and calling their gatherings as The Fringe! 

So no, I'm really smarting mate :-)