Fallen foul to the 911 odometer worm drive failure......NLA from Porsche, but apparently, it is the same part used in BMW, being VDO instruments.

Speedo still works, so a few less devaluing kilometres.

Agreed.

How's the arm Stew ?

have to see a surgeon Monday week. Will need a operation.

Ticketek - they have one job to do (i.e. to sell tickets) and they can't do it. Their effing site crashes every time an event of any scale goes on sale. By the time I got on to buy Seinfeld tix, they were sold out.

Queen of tickets always a good option and always been happy with them....have heaps, fire away!!

https://www.queenoftickets.com/jerry-seinfeld-sydney-icc-theatre-fri-11-aug-2017-20-00

More of a warning than a vent.

A work mate was telling me of an accident his wife had recently. Called police and they said no injury and light damage so swap details and sort it out.

She did that, and when her husband rang the other party that night they said, ' what accident?'

He rang police to let them know the new circumstances. "Nothing we can do, we didn't witness it".

Advice was, "you should have got photos".

Answer imo, dash cam.

Edited by firstone

So if they're not a witness to an assault, stabbing, robbery etc, is there nothing they can do? Just puts it into perspective that unless you have a gun in your face, or you don't pay a f.....g fine on time, you don't really matter!

A work mate was telling me of an accident his wife had recently. Called police and they said no injury and light damage so swap details and sort it out.

She did that, and when her husband rang the other party that night they said, ' what accident?'

He rang police to let them know the new circumstances. "Nothing we can do, we didn't witness it".

Advice was, "you should have got photos".

Answer imo, dash cam.

Bit of a stupid response by the other party. Wait a minute, how did my wife get your details then...

Edited by D2000

Only 5 x the normal price...no wonder they have so many available!

It does beg the question though, how do they have so many (any even) available?

You know Ticketek is doing that on purpose.  so many tickets are all reaady allocated before they go public.  Most end up in their re-sale area at a markup. They are effectively wholesalers at this point.

. PLUS, it's well known insiders and staff buy clusters of tickets to resell at profit.

They shold be widely boycotted by performers. It's anti-competitve.

Random Google's:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1239948

https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/ticketek-pty-ltd-penalised-25-million-for-misusing-its-market-power

Alright 50 sounds good.. Admin  …….. did ya hear it $50.. and once we collect take that Mrs if your for dinner PFA style … sure we can find someone with a Panna  to drop you off so you can have some wine for your special service award 

PFA AGM Action item 1 proposed and we will buy Lee a drink when we see him … who seconds … or will we call  a vote ;)

Or Anyone with a good set of Motoring Trump cards can still come on board for $25. Pun intended

Also blokes named Simon who know how to beat that Simon game .

Wheres the list of members who havent paid.. I will spam em till them cough up :angry:

PFA Porsche Fanatics with Attitude

Create an elite level PFA FF Platinum (Frequent Forumer) and charge $200, it's like buying the Turbo S.

Benefits; the "free" PFA sticker is platinum colored.

Because you can.