Motor sport coverage sucks.

Three commercial breaks in the Carrera cup race, what they can't go ten laps without an ad.

Just waiting for the day that all motorsport is streamed for free on the Internet and they just have their basic ads off to the side workout interrupting the feed.

F@#kn Hare Krishna tennant in my clients property won't let me spray Roundup on the weeds. The place looks like shit now with millions of new seeds about to emerge in Spring. My business reputation suffers.

Says it'll kill him. He with reincarnation to a better existence again and again and again.......

Wanker....

Then his wife says, " when we get our place will you come to look after it?

Yeah of course, I don't have enough agitation in my life. Wankerette....

F@#kn Hare Krishna tennant in my clients property won't let me spray Roundup on the weeds. The place looks like shit now with millions of new seeds about to emerge in Spring. My business reputation suffers.

Says it'll kill him. He with reincarnation to a better existence again and again and again.......

Wanker....

Hehehe. I know whay you're saying and feel your pain.  Can't help though.

Tell 'em bad luck! 

Its not their property to decide!

Better yet, tell them to get off their arse and look after the property that's NOT THEIRS!

Exactly why we sold our units. So tired of useless povo tenants telling me how to look after my property. 

Thats the problem nowadays. Tenants have more say than owners which is ridiculous! Don't like it, GET OUT! Disgusting pig ferals should live in a tent

Wanker....

Mix up the spray that only kills weeds in grass and spray that on,it works just as well, otherwise F?*k 'em just do it anyway, after all who owns it?

He'll be out in November but the sale to the new owner settles December so I'll have to find a time that he's not there. He's been there 3yrs and the place looks awful. I've had it 4yrs and looked sensational because I didn't have him interrupting my schedule. 

I feel ashamed to admit it's one of mine.

Oh well, can't win em all.

I feel better now, I just took the Porsche out for a reality check. ?

Mix up the spray that only kills weeds in grass and spray that on,it works just as well, otherwise F?*k 'em just do it anyway, after all who owns it?

this is good advice.  Hit it with the ol weed and feed.  Works with most stuff.

The modern phobia of chemicals is pretty silly.  Sure , there is some nasty stuff out there, but everything is a chemical when you boil it down.

i tried growing veggies and fruit without chemicals - more out of trying to be frugal than anything - works for a coup,e of weeks until the weeds and pests discover your patch.  Now I just buy the sprays in bulk because that's how you get it cheaper.

Cheers.

Got a Maltese Shitzu that will be a walking prickle for coupla months!

Yeah poor dogs. They suffer.

If you pay close attention to where they are this year you can be certain you will cover the area's properly next year. Don't wait until you see them. Start your program regardless in August. Some require a two seasons program.

He's correct you can't spray a plant that hasn't emerged but, most people don't see them until they are big and already have viable seeds. Then the rush is on and bunnings sell shit loads of poison which is too late to prevent next years seeds, and on it goes.

If you start looking for them even in July you may find some. Oh I realised your seasons may be later if your south of the border so they may come later.