Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

Yep, genuine. No RAAF bases on Melville Island since WW2.  Flew in there every day……

The ex-WW2 airstrip is called Snake Bay (Miikapiti is the aboriginal town nearby).  No sealed roads anywhere.

Trivia:  Melville Island is where the first Japanese pilot was captured on Australian soil during WW2

Hey, maybe its him selling the car !!   :P

Sorry Mike I'm buying that, I just transferred the money on the bridge I bought in Sydney (it spans the harbour apparently) got a great deal on it, and now this car as well. Boy this IS my lucky day.........

could i interest you in a package deal on the bradfield highway in brisbane?

could i interest you in a package deal on the bradfield highway in brisbane?

Sorry Russ not at the moment, same guy that sold me the bridge has one of Sydney's Opera houses for sale. Has views of the same harbour my bridge goes over, If I get it i think I will turn in to a bed and breakfast, I mean who goes to Opera's, I think that's why its so

cheap.

But good to know you own infrastructure as well, Campbell Newman a mate of yours? ;)

Ask him to send the last service document to prove this is not the scam that it is.

Pffft... tell him that you have transferred the funds but there's a $2000 fee to release them, and could he please cover that for you until the transaction has gone through, and you'll increase the total transfer by that amount.