Whats for sale (in Australia ) and interesting Thread

On 19/04/2024 at 08:18, CoSo said:

This is going to get snapped up quick, looks an amazing deal?

Check out this 1984 Porsche 911 Carrera Manual.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1984-porsche-911-carrera-manual/SSE-AD-16384921

Poms love their white interior. So many UK 911s from that era came in white.

On hold - what was the listed price?

7 minutes ago, LeeM said:

$80-85k 

It was at $80k last night, which I think if the ad is true on the quality of the car, makes it really well priced. 

20 hours ago, Aclmin said:

16 GT4 RS currently on carsales.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/porsche/718/cayman-gt4-rs-badge/

Wow.

And 0 Spyder RS (no idea about deliveries for those). 

8 under $400k, excellent buying, get em before they’re gone 😂

53 minutes ago, cafe_racer said:

They should build 7-8000 GT4RS cars. Which I think is great, it’s too good a car to have hiding in garages like a 911ST etc. 

is that your ex car at NTPC?

21 hours ago, Aclmin said:

16 GT4 RS currently on carsales.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/porsche/718/cayman-gt4-rs-badge/

Wow.

And 0 Spyder RS (no idea about deliveries for those). 

We will get stuff all Spyder RS as they're supposedly only giving us one year of production. Unlike Europe and the US who should get 2.

I got offered a GT4 RS slot last week unprompted. I'm guessing the flippers have run for the hills upon seeing what they're now listed for.

7 hours ago, sleazius said:

We will get stuff all Spyder RS as they're supposedly only giving us one year of production. Unlike Europe and the US who should get 2.

I got offered a GT4 RS slot last week unprompted. I'm guessing the flippers have run for the hills upon seeing what they're now listed for.

Negotiating price on a GT car order may finally be a reality……….when you have a choice of lightly used cars for sub $400k, why would you order and wait a year and then pay full 2024 price which could be ~$50k+ more.  You’d REALLY have to want a particular spec to do that.

it certainly looks like dealers are getting more allocations than their wait list can cover so they are casting the net wider.  That’s a good thing in my book to allow more people to get into these fabulous cars at a sensible price.

6 hours ago, drmurugti said:

2 991 speedsters have just popped up on the market too!

The red one has been up for a month or two. The <edit> one @ Lorbeks is actually deep sea blue. I thought they were doing that photoshop change the colour slightly thing that people tend to do with Lava Orange.